[VN] [Ren'Py] Scarlet Spire [Ch. 4] [AlleyKat Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ilan the second

Sep 30, 2018
I don't mind a non sexual game here if its good. It seems it is not bad so far, haven't tried it yet, so i will wait for more content and then i will dig into it.

PoyntFury you'll probably make sure that they never discover that you are a member of this forum at all. ;)

Feb 9, 2018
I just tried it. Impressions:

A different Game .. and it is appreciated. But he lacks things. There are no animations, there are no facial expressions during conversations. The Models and Assets are fine, but there is no magic in the renders. I think you could get more out of that scenario.

At the moment I'm not worried about finding sexual content.

nyin

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I tried it last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It felt like an interactive Book-Movie :LOL: I really appreciate the narration elements, which add quite more depth to the immersion experience. I would recommend checking it out even if there isn't any sexual content, just because it was a pretty good experience. :coffee:

AlleyKat

Formerly 'HouseKat'
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

First off, thank you kindly to all the feedback Raze and me received about the game. Big thank you to the reviewers, you people are amazing!

Now, a small update of the game:
-We heard your feedback about the English, and we got a proofreader in the team now!
-The work on Chapter 6 have officially started two days ago ^^
-We are working hard to make Chapter 6 the best chapter so far!

Thank you to everyone interested in our game!
Please, be sure to follow us on Patreon for the minute news.

~Kat

Reeia

Oct 4, 2018
"Scarlet Spire is a science fiction visual novel based on the same-named book". Am i missing something because i cant find a book called Scarlet spire on google.

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018

Chapter 6 Dark Teaser
First off, I want to thank all our Patrons. You guys are amazing. I want to thank the follows for the interest as well, I know there's quite a few of you. Hopefully, you will enjoy in upcoming content as much as we enjoyed making it.
Now, the Chapter 6 development is heavily under way, the custom assets are done, and we're working our butts off to deliver great renders.
Now a question, where is Scarlet exactly? Why is she there? What did she saw? What happened to her?

Something that is new for Chapter 6:
:: Improved day and night cycle, specifically afternoon and night, for an even more realistic renders backdrops and atmosphere.
:: More choices with exploration of the enviroment.
:: Biggest enviroments so far in game.
:: The most renders so far in any chapter.
:: Horror elements with an atmosphere to follow.

Chapter 6 is scheduled for release 15th of April for our Patrons.
Hope you will like it!
~AlleyKat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes