VN Ren'Py Completed Scarlet Spire [Final] [AlleyKat Games]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
A really big announcement. Some great things they have planned for Scarlet Spire. The renders are also just looking better and better. :love:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SSLOGO.png

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 5!

PC (97MB): - - - -

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
We already have a compressed version here:
That doesn't compromise the quality of music or renders, so please use that. Thank you.

Also, changelog for the new Chapter:
Ch6 Patreon/Ch5 Public

Released Ch5 for Public
Made and released Ch6 for Patrons
Compressed the renders into WebP near-lossless
Created two versions (lossless and webp) for players to choose
Added alleykat & SS logo movies before the game
Added intro movie at the start of the new game
Added menu click sound
Added proofread English
Cleaned up the code a bit
Added nicer transitions from menus to load, save and quit
Changed few sounds from older chapters
Added Patreon link to main and pause menus
Added Patreon credits and Special Thanks at the end of the chapter
Thank you so much! ^^

Reactions: mannitt

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Is there female nudity in this, to me thats the sexual content. I really don't really care about anything else?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
another AWAM ?
No. This one states from the start 'No Sexual Content' just some nudity and other themes unsuitable for kids.
AWAM on the other hand likes to surprise you with the No Sexual Content but I'm sure if people stick with it one day she'll actually fuck her husband.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for your interest. The game, as it has been stated from the start, features nudity, violence and substance abuse as mature content.
So it will not have sexual content?
You dodged the actual question.

I don't get why you try to promote your game here if it's not planned to have sexual content. From me its a no then obviously, why would I support a real game that I found on a website which I use to find games with sexual content. That's just not the point of this forum IMO.

Reactions: nicod and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hi,

Thanks for your interest. The game, as it has been stated from the start, features nudity, violence and substance abuse as mature content.

~Kat
You didn't really answer the question. Do you plan to add sexual content in the future?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No. This one states from the start 'No Sexual Content' just some nudity and other themes unsuitable for kids.
AWAM on the other hand likes to surprise you with the No Sexual Content but I'm sure if people stick with it one day she'll actually fuck her husband.
I haven't played it for a while, but I remember that she fucks her husband. You have to follow the good wife route, but nobody does that.

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
You didn't really answer the question. Do you plan to add sexual content in the future?
But I have answered. Let me try again, the game - as planned from the start, features and will feature nudity, violence and substance abuse as it's mature content.

Everything is very clear in the tags part of the thread start.

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I don't get why you try to promote your game here if it's not planned to have sexual content. From me its a no then obviously, why would I support a real game that I found on a website that I use to find games with sexual content. That's just not the point of this forum IMO.
There's more than just sex to mature content. Nudity is part of that too. As of this not being the 'point' of this forum, there are games without any kind of mature content at all around here too.

As for why am I trying to promote the game - why not? I want the people to try it and enjoy it. They don't have to support us, as long as they give it a go and enjoy in something we created. In on itself is a reward for us.

~Kat

Reactions: Alfius and WaltS
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes