VN Ren'Py Completed Scarlet Spire [Final] [AlleyKat Games]

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
never played this but before I download can someone tell me if the ch11 download link has all the ch from ch.1 thanks

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
sigh, women.
noo sex.
but dress up to look so tempting to make all male look their direction and make them want to pounce her
buut noo sex.
still it is an interesting story.

Only 12 patrons? Yeah, people are not paying a thing when there is no adult content in it (naturally)

On the other hand, i gotta give creadits to dev for sticking to his principles. That shows that he is doing this because of his passion not for the money. The girl is looking great btw. But, i am one of those who favors 18+ content over good story.

Good luck.
are you sure it is a "He"? most dev. always use "us" when announce something and this dev. use "us" too.

N.B: try to slip the patreon link on a comment in ln web, webnovel story, any online novel site, lately woman reader and writer increasing and so BL story increasing. maybe your luck will iincrease there.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
are you sure it is a "He"? most dev. always use "us" when announce something and this dev. use "us" too.
What does it matter? He or She or it or Shemale or hefemale, i don't care what dev's gender are. What's your point?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
totally enjoying this. not really a fapping game but there are plenty of those. this story is very well written and is keeping my interest. I hope you continue on. So worth the download. thanks for the share

Reactions: jdoejd and netsrac

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hi all!

The newest chapter is here, release for free for everyone - and it directly continues and follows the path set by the previous chapter. We had to split this Chapter into Madness Part I, which was the previous one - and this Part II, because it was far too large to be a single chapter-in-game. However, both chapters are really meant to be played together, so be sure to freshen up on the last chapter, if you forgot what happened, since, from the first render, it's directly continued where Part I left off.
Besides the chapter itself, we also added a bit more compression to the audio files and pictures to keep the game under 1.2 Gigs - this all without sacrifice to game quality.
Enjoy the newest Scarlet Spire release!
Download Links:
PC & Linux: --
Mac 32/64: --

Thank you!

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No sexual content = Horror. Same Genre for me!
But how about the story? If the story are interesting and with good renders so... few nasty XXX pics didn't change something too much for good of for worse.

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
I don't know if it is only for me, but this game is one of the best from this site - without being xxx at all, could be seen some nudity but not too much.. But the STORY is what makes this game so great.
If you are only interested of xxx things, there are plenty of games here on this site.
BUT if you are interested of a GREAT STORY - with all its charm - Thriller, Horror, Action, somewhere Sensual things as well from time to time - given the characters LOOK - you will not be disappointed FOR SURE!
Give it a try, you won't regret it! 5 STARS!!!

p.s. Dear DEV, even when you finish this game, please continue in making games, you REALLY have TALENT!!

Last edited:

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Awesome story!! I know there won't be sexual content but would still be nice to have romance in it. Cant wait for more!!

Reactions: fkrfxr
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes