Unity Completed Scarletryx 2 [MMO Surgeon]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Scarletryx 2 - 0.png

Overview:
A quick shooter where you kill monsters to unlock animations and simple sex scenes. This time around there is a puzzle to solve. It's pretty straight forward.​

Details:
Title: Scarletryx 2
Developer: ,
Version: Complete
Language: English
Controls: See Video
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay:

Guide:

Spoiler Order for Click Button

Attached unlock file, for those who find the game too difficult.

Download: -

Scarletryx 2 - 1.png Scarletryx 2 - 2.png Scarletryx 2 - 3.png

Last edited:

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Personal Rating:

Gameplay: 3
Graphics: 5
Ambiance: 5
Difficulty: 3
Controls: 1
Overall: 3

The spawning of monsters is random, so the difficulty varies. You can play on time and it is a walk in the park, and next them it you are in a war zone. Once again the ambience is great.

I do hope this guy get more fame, as he is pretty unknown and he richly deserves more coverage​

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Personal Rating:

Gameplay: 3
Graphics: 5
Ambiance: 5
Difficulty: 3
Controls: 1
Overall: 3

The spawning of monsters is random, so the difficulty varies. You can play on time and it is a walk in the park, and next them it you are in a war zone. Once again the ambience is great.

I do hope this guy get more fame, as he is pretty unknown and he richly deserves more coverage​
Please use the rating system above and not the comment section to review a game. Thank you.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Her head is way too small, in proportion to her body. I don't know if I could play this again the way it is. It would bug me too much.:confused: Maybe down the road the dev will make adjustments. The gameplay is a bit clunky. I will give it a few updates before I play again. Just to see what improvements were made.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hot damn, that model looks fine. Look at that spectacular back.
So are the H-scenes in this worth the hassle or...?

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Where's the 3rd button located? I've only seen 1,2,4,5
There's only four. Not sure how you saw five fingers.

Her head is way too small, in proportion to her body. Maybe down the road the dev will make adjustments. The gameplay is a bit clunky. I will give it a few updates before I play again. Just to see what improvements were made.
It's based on BnS, and the heads are small in that game. Yeah, his game controls suck in most of his games. The developer just develops small games. He has great artistic skill IMHO, but lacks programming skill.

Hot damn, that model looks fine. Look at that spectacular back.
So are the H-scenes in this worth the hassle or...?
Not really, I will attach a reg file to unlock everything then you can decide.

Is there a God Mode for this? the Underground School level is impossible to get through
No. It's random difficulty. Personally I just run through the underground, and killed stalkers and masturbated once or twice in safe corner to get health back. You just need to know the route, I was lucky I choose right path.

Again I will attach unlock file.

Reactions: moszter and ponyguy

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
how do i even use the .reg file? double click, accept register entry? but i didnt even install the game where is this even going to be registered at lol

Reactions: Taco6696

desh1454

Aug 31, 2020
how do i play with mouse, i cannot move the camera at all. i don't have a joystick so i cannot play this, it only has controla for joystick.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote