VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Scars of Fate [v0.6.2] [Silent77]

1. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Man, I really enjoyed this game. There are a few minor issues but the story, and the characters really blew me away. I am totally invested in seeing where this one goes.

I really like the MC - he seems like a good protagonist with actual depth and feeling and his family seems awesome. I really enjoyed seeing the mother and father briefly before MC was born and it added an extra layer of depth to the story. There's lots of humor in the dialogue which certainly makes the game feel more lifelike as well. The other characters we have met seem interesting and I am curious to learn more about them. There is actual emotion in the writing and it is written in a way that makes me care about the story. I can't wait to see more from this game and I totally recommend it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sigalchris

Really good start for a first time game builder. Can't wait to see the updates. Viktoria is hot as hell and Ingrid isn't bad. Her facial expressions need a lot of work, but otherwise good. The writing is actual English and the premise is at least something new and interesting.