LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
game is good but it has problem that bothers me a bit, it does a lot of telling and not showing like there are a lot of empty filler days that could have been used for something. this becomes worse with the delinquent and nobuo routes, but especially in the delinquent route because after a while she starts going into these clubs that are blocked off and the phone is useless so you dont really get to experience anything. its even more disappointing because apparently when theyre done with the after story this will be the last we see of these characters.

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
I guess he are talking about this. I didn't understand how to unlock scenes with it, so I just played and finished the game with all routes. If anybody need a full save with unlocked gallery for 'Summer Memories (RJ348097) [v1.0]', so here it is.
Anyone by chance have a full save for the latest update? Playing through a single route takes way too much time.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
similiar to the shota route there are some scenes that seem like they were cut, like her fucking in the gym and the love hotel after
Which scenes are you exactly referring to?

If it's character related events, you can view them in the diary.

If it's the NTR day event you're referring to, I wouldn't say those are "cut", since it's not like you're missing out on CG, just some pixel action, compared to the other routes.

DA1725

May 8, 2021
game is good but it has problem that bothers me a bit, it does a lot of telling and not showing like there are a lot of empty filler days that could have been used for something. this becomes worse with the delinquent and nobuo routes, but especially in the delinquent route because after a while she starts going into these clubs that are blocked off and the phone is useless so you dont really get to experience anything. its even more disappointing because apparently when theyre done with the after story this will be the last we see of these characters.
Yeah man I agree with that some scenes felt they were cut early and the whole club scene was locked out felt out of place, but maybe for their next game they should add the mechanics like in the delinquent where you can spy on them in school, love hotel(rememeber when you work there and clean after they are done fuckin lol) and the last scene felt way too random as there was literally no backstory to it.

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah man I agree with that some scenes felt they were cut early and the whole club scene was locked out felt out of place, but maybe for their next game they should add the mechanics like in the delinquent where you can spy on them in school, love hotel(rememeber when you work there and clean after they are done fuckin lol) and the last scene felt way too random as there was literally no backstory to it.
Thing is while the last scene was kind of sad it would definitely have worked better if we could see what was happening on some of the days she went to those clubs, thing is with at while we have an idea of what was happening not letting us at least get in a bit kind of took away from it. Like I said the game had a lot of days that you kind of just did nothing that could have been used better

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Scars of Summer 2 was planned to short segual but developer changed his mind turn to way, second game include minimum 50 CG and become big game. Also older sister fill the emptyness of first game, which is most of people argue for game feel empty while waiting actions take for main girl.

If we (english version players) show our interest on and by following his page and write comment for showing our support then maybe we got first day english version.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
i think the scars of summer 2 it will be too late release, because he dont know story whats going and what he want

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes