RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Another similar game on the way

Store link
meh, wake me up when one of those copy-cats is at least as good as scars of summer (which itself is not even a perfect game, full of flaws). I've already played 2 of those and they didn't even improve or bring something new to the table, they were actually worse than the baseline that they are plagiarizing.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
meh, wake me up when one of those copy-cats is at least as good as scars of summer (which itself is not even a perfect game, full of flaws). I've already played 2 of those and they didn't even improve or bring something new to the table, they were actually worse than the baseline that they are plagiarizing.
I feel you man.

I'd be fine with them if the art at the very least was interesting, but it's mostly pretty basic positions that might as well be copied from other content, and some probably are.

Reactions: Marco110
Feb 27, 2021
Another similar game on the way

Store link
I think it's silly for these people to say that it's going to be a new ''Scars of Summers'', if you look closely they aren't even a little SIMILAR, because they don't have events, they don't have things to do in the places, and it's just a sex scene, basically. To be new ''Scars of Summers'', you would have to do a lot of new and innovative things like giant events, do more things on maps to buy money, buy food, clothes for you and girlfriend, and such. The sex scenes must be explained correctly and corrupt correctly, and not stay with the person and the 1st scene already has a blowjob, that for me is not even NTR. If I were to say ''new'' I would say ''better'' would be the Black Rune that will be released next year or 2025, but it was landed a few months ago due to problems, but I'll twitter and ci-en it:

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
I think it's silly for these people to say that it's going to be a new ''Scars of Summers'', if you look closely they aren't even a little SIMILAR, because they don't have events, they don't have things to do in the places, and it's just a sex scene, basically. To be new ''Scars of Summers'', you would have to do a lot of new and innovative things like giant events, do more things on maps to buy money, buy food, clothes for you and girlfriend, and such. The sex scenes must be explained correctly and corrupt correctly, and not stay with the person and the 1st scene already has a blowjob, that for me is not even NTR. If I were to say ''new'' I would say ''better'' would be the Black Rune that will be released next year or 2025, but it was landed a few months ago due to problems, but I'll twitter and ci-en it:

Is there a demo out for this? It sucks that it is gonna take so long, but looks great.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
I’m curious if any of you guys looked around in the demo to see any cool new locations that you found interesting. I did that recently and two places stood out to me personally, the nurse office and the public toilet at the basketball station/the changing room at the pool.

I can only dream of the scenarios that might take place there. I’m hoping for a class gangbang in the toilet where there’s a line of guys outside the bathroom waiting for their turn with Ryoka, perfect for the Yasui route.

For the nurse office, I’m thinking maybe Masaru since he’s also a student. Ryoka in a nursing outfit would be insane with some behind the curtains action. What else stood out to you guys?

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021
I’m curious if any of you guys looked around in the demo to see any cool new locations that you found interesting. I did that recently and two places stood out to me personally, the nurse office and the public toilet at the basketball station/the changing room at the pool.

I can only dream of the scenarios that might take place there. I’m hoping for a class gangbang in the toilet where there’s a line of guys outside the bathroom waiting for their turn with Ryoka, perfect for the Yasui route.

For the nurse office, I’m thinking maybe Masaru since he’s also a student. Ryoka in a nursing outfit would be insane with some behind the curtains action. What else stood out to you guys?
There's already a scene there of Yasui with Ryoka in the bathroom, but it's not gangbang, but there's on Noboru's route, maybe on Oyama's or Vagrant's route there is too, but Yasui I don't think so.

Reactions: TheDevilsDens
Feb 27, 2021
Possibly vagrant route? She initially meets him outside that advanced school so that could be her book-bag.

Excellent find though, this looks super hot even if it's not complete. Did you get this from the official update blog?
I got it from Twitter, that's where he's very active.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022

I´m also curious about the soccer field, like another minigame of soccer where Masaru shows his better than mc

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
yeap but he also has a point since they both got scars on summer when they experienced their respective events
Ok cool but if we focus on Ryoka it’s more like “scar” of summer you see what I mean? The first guy oversimplified because he left out how Keita literally stepped up for Ryoka in multiple situations like the Cave and the House but then she was brought into the idea of love and relationships by feeling jealousy at the festival. At a young age she recognized that other girls wanted Keita for something more than friendship but he was too underdeveloped to realize it.

SO underdeveloped that literally it takes them to their sexual awakenings in the actual game but Keita sucks and the vanilla route is the bare minimum of realization. Keita on the other hand literally will get scarS from this summer because the wish that Ryoka put out in the bottle comes back as a broken fragment that cuts his hand in all of the non-vanilla routes. He gets scarred by her being taken, but also gets scarred by the cut which only exists because of Ryoka sealing her feelings away when she was too young to truly deal with them. Take it one step further and see that Keita has one good ending out of the multiple suitors and this means that by the existence of alternate timelines Keita gets multiple scars. Thus “Scars of Summer"

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes