Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Idk but i just hope it gets published at some point and didn't get abandoned.
The dev just recently announced an indeterminate length delay due to health/mental health reasons.

It will come when it comes. And who knows how long it's gonna take for a decent translation after that. :cry:

helloworld12lol

Jun 21, 2021
The sequel was supposed to come in august. Sadly the author has postponed it for a whole year. And of course it caused shitstorm from ragers :p . I'm dissapointed too but it is what it is and getting angry won't fix shit.
Question, is the MC still with Ryoka or have they broken up?
I heard they did fall apart, but i honestly don't want another MC (since it would be NTR in that case).
It's okay to not answer though. Just curious about the plot.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
The sequel was supposed to come in august. Sadly the author has postponed it for a whole year. And of course it caused shitstorm from ragers :p . I'm dissapointed too but it is what it is and getting angry won't fix shit.
There's nothing definitive about the length of the delay. People just keep saying it's a year because the release date on DLSite was changed to late summer 2024 or something.

Question, is the MC still with Ryoka or have they broken up?
I heard they did fall apart, but i honestly don't want another MC (since it would be NTR in that case).
It's okay to not answer though. Just curious about the plot.
Yes, same MC.

As far as we know it's following the "normal" ending where MC does not confess and Ryoka does not go too far with any guy.

Ligmaballss

Sep 1, 2018
There's nothing definitive about the length of the delay. People just keep saying it's a year because the release date on DLSite was changed to late summer 2024 or something.

Yes, same MC.

As far as we know it's following the "normal" ending where MC does not confess and Ryoka does not go too far with any guy.
where the dlslite link i want to see it,it better be non ntr sequel

helloworld12lol

Jun 21, 2021

Yes, same MC.

I just hope there is another happy ending that doesn't involve a sad departure. Especially that happy ending, which is just too much for me (in a good way).

Daxflame

Feb 4, 2020
I played through the game and got a full save. But looking through the CG gallery on e-hentai, I found a couple scenes that I haven't seen. Anyone know what this image is part of?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I played through the game and got a full save. But looking through the CG gallery on e-hentai, I found a couple scenes that I haven't seen. Anyone know what this image is part of?
That's from the School Trip portion during Yasui route.

It indeed is not in the CG gallery. The Daisuke route has another small scene like that which isn't in the gallery, but I don't recall that the others did, maybe some of them did.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes