Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Say thank you to all those who wrote about 2025, it was our negative feedback that accelerated the developer. You're welcome coomers:WeSmart:

frxznkid

Dec 12, 2022
The game menu has been transformed from the usual RPG games and has become stylized with its own unique design, which can't help but please.

Apparently, the author likes the marine theme, which he displayed in the form of an interface of deep sea color, as well as a dolphin when selecting options. After all, even such minor features give the game, although small, but still value.

The cover of the game with Ryoka in the pool is beautiful.

Very happy to see the return of this sweet and not entirely sincere girl ♡
eve02_bicy_B5.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Recnq

Proutzor1

Formerly 'Parado6'
Apr 30, 2019
The best way to call the new release is a "bonus disc". I think it's the most fitting. Iirc there will be scenes that happen before, during and after the original game with all males characters except the MC. There will be no true love route and no more vanilla content following the good end. Also a new male character that was cut in the final release (the molester old guy at the train station). I always believed in the dev words for the summer 2024 release, i'm sure all the non-believers who are always doomposting in this topic feel a bit dumb right now lol

• Sad
Reactions: Recnq and AOF4540

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Honestly, I don't know if this is a sequel or a remake or just an expansion. Since the demo version is in Japanese and it’s not clear what it’s about. It seemed to me that this was kind of the same as the original, but with a bunch of new scenes and an expansion of the moment.

tiger12344321

Apr 10, 2020
as I understand from the demo version, each route will have its own, somewhere before the trip to the sea with classmates, somewhere after for example, take the Yasui root where before the trip and the tramp's root where after the trip
Honestly, I don't know if this is a sequel or a remake or just an expansion. Since the demo version is in Japanese and it’s not clear what it’s about. It seemed to me that this was kind of the same as the original, but with a bunch of new scenes and an expansion of the moment.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
It's just a remake guys...not that hard to understand. It'll follow the same story beats as the current version just with expanded story, scenes and animations. There will also be new story lines as well.

This is the Final Fantasy 7 Remake to the Final Fantasy 7 (PS1) basically.

Reactions: Recnq
Nov 19, 2019
Before you know it, she'll be taken away by another man
An automatically occurring type of cuckolding event.
I hope this means we can just let Ryoka on her own, never interacting with her but still be able to see events happen on their own instead of just getting the neutral ending.
A small wish of mine, but I hope this time we'll see the bathroom scene between Ryoka and Oyama during the 3-day ritual. And an even crazier thing I hope for would be Ryoka submitting as soon as the first night instead on the last one

radaralert

May 16, 2022
I hope this means we can just let Ryoka on her own, never interacting with her but still be able to see events happen on their own instead of just getting the neutral ending.
A small wish of mine, but I hope this time we'll see the bathroom scene between Ryoka and Oyama during the 3-day ritual. And an even crazier thing I hope for would be Ryoka submitting as soon as the first night instead on the last one
Agreed, should've been a more epic h-scene for Ryoka and Oyama.

The silhouette build-up was amazing. Then it was just dialogue for their first bath scene, and one futon sex scene. The futon scene wasn't bad, with the kissing and all. Just seemed more like an intro to what should've been more. Wish there were more layers in what would be their first go at it. There should've been a more variety to justify that they fucked a lot, since they were stuck in there.

But all the extra content with the bus perv, and more of the homeless dudes are looking excellent. These previews are hot AF.

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes