Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
Reading through this thread (even this very page) you can learn a lot about how hentai fans have no fucking patience, understanding or respect for any of these devs/artists - to the point of being childish. All you guys ever do is complain and be unhappy with anything that comes out because your expectations of stuff is too unrealistic.

It's always the same things too: Not enough scenes, it's taking too long to release, it was too rushed, it has ntr, it's too vanilla, she fell too fast or "nothing is happening!!!", the men are too ugly, the men are too pretty, tits too big, tits too small, blah blah blah...

I understand the frustration when things get delayed - and some projects deserve those criticisms when they're just plain bad. But it depends on the case. Castella making the decision to postpone this to 2024 Aug was sad, but the guy understood he needed time to work on his game and deliver something complete. So many ppl in here being unfair to a dude that went through big health/mental problems while developing a GOOD hentai game. He never scammed anyone or lied about anything.

Always remember these aren't AAA devs - and good H games take time to develop.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
Reading through this thread (even this very page) you can learn a lot about how hentai fans have no fucking patience, understanding or respect for any of these devs/artists - to the point of being childish. All you guys ever do is complain and be unhappy with anything that comes out because your expectations of stuff is too unrealistic.

It's always the same things too: Not enough scenes, it's taking too long to release, it was too rushed, it has ntr, it's too vanilla, she fell too fast or "nothing is happening!!!", the men are too ugly, the men are too pretty, tits too big, tits too small, blah blah blah...

I understand the frustration when things get delayed - and some projects deserve those criticisms when they're just plain bad. But it depends on the case. Castella making the decision to postpone this to 2024 Aug was sad, but the guy understood he needed time to work on his game and deliver something complete. So many ppl in here being unfair to a dude that went through big health/mental problems while developing a GOOD hentai game. He never scammed anyone or lied about anything.

And i dont know if he / she but reply to me that 1 cg it takes 6 hrs no assistant and alone, so basically is is he / she one man army.

Reactions: princess bride
Nov 19, 2019

The worst thing about the people complaining is that they'll end up just pirating the game and/or just download a full save to go through the gallery and THEN complain that they didn't get what they wanted/were expecting and then move on to do the same on a different game. Such a sad thing to se...

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

4 year for a fucking hentai game is scam. he cuck you guys for 4 year (or can be more, hope not) with the bs heath and mental problem, stop kiss his ass or the next game will take more than 4 year.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
And i dont know if he / she but reply to me that 1 cg it takes 6 hrs no assistant and alone, so basically is is he / she one man army.
so he can finish the game in 6 month (without animation) to 12 month (with animation), but no, he choose to delay as much as he can to test where the break point of his fan, what a nice guy.

Reactions: ktez

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I was so hoping it was scene with vagrant. :cautious::cautious::cautious::HideThePain:

image-web (2).jpg

p.s. anyone here even played shota-route? Who here really likes it? This is disgusting, an absolutely unnecessary route, unless you are japanese guy, of course.

now wait for demo, august if the best month for me and this scene look hot View attachment 3866122
I would guess that this is Yasui's route because of panty, but perhaps this is part of bus pervert's route, because in many jav scenes of molestation in transport end with a sex scene in the toilet.

Reactions: Roaring_Resolve79

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I was so hoping it was scene with vagrant. :cautious::cautious::cautious::HideThePain:

View attachment 3866915

p.s. anyone here even played shota-route? Who here really likes it? This is disgusting, an absolutely unnecessary route, unless you are japanese guy, of course.

I would guess that this is Yasui's route because of panty, but perhaps this is part of bus pervert's route, because in many jav scenes of molestation in transport end with a sex scene in the toilet.
me not pedo but shota route is just funny mf got cuck by some kid

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020

View attachment 3866915

same i like yasui route because that lewd panty

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes