Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
Honestly Yasui, Daisuke, Oyama, Vagrant are cool I don't really like Nobuo and Masaru, especially Shota, which I'm not a fan of anymore...
Man, same. I fucking hate shota but I understand that some people love it. If I could choose I'd swap Nobuo's route to that new character (fat guy near the train station/bus) he apparently discarded on After Story. Meh.

Reactions: CummanderShepard2

Proutzor1

Formerly 'Parado6'
Apr 30, 2019
I feel like Nobuo must be the most hated route of SoS even for people who don't mind or like /ss/ like me, i mean it's just plain bad. The sex scenes are meh and Nobuo himself is just not good as a netori guy he become boring real quick. Personally i would rank them like this Ooyama > Vagrant > Daisuke >>> Masaru >>> Yasui > Nobuo, so i'm not feeling very good with the samples he posted on DLSite recently because i can see a lot of CG which are not from the routes i love lol... :LOL:

Reactions: Lalovi

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
By the way which route did everyone enjoy the most on the original game?
For me, I think my favorite was Oyama by far, with Nobuo as a relatively close second. Mainly because it felt like the two of them had much stronger connections to Ryoka than most of the others. Those two start off with really strong rivalries before any of the corruption kicks in, which makes her eventually succumbing to their advances feel so much more tragic.

Yasui had so much potential and I loved the overall theme of his route, but as a character, he feels a little too one-note and the lack of an actual portrait for him really doesn't help. More than anything, I think it just needed a more dramatic inciting incident for him to target Ryoka, instead of just him hitting on her and getting turned down.

The homeless man, Tajiri, had a really strong start... but then fizzles out near the end, where it feels a little too wholesome and like you are just waiting for the days to run out with nothing interesting to find.

And Sugiyama is... complicated. On paper, I enjoy the idea of him being such an obnoxious loser who manages to win Ryoka's heart solely by being more honest and upfront with his feelings than the protagonist. But at the same time, it lacks any real feeling of corruption and I think that his actual personality wears a little thin. Also purely down to personal taste, I just don't like the whole insanely muscular look for him at all.

The only route I genuinely dislike is Masaru, because it really does a terrible job of selling him as the half-forgotten third wheel in their friendship. The whole blackmail angle feels so wildly out of place with how it just gets casually discarded once he decides to stand up for himself and then it just completely switches lanes into sort of a semi-romance with zero chemistry whatsoever.

Feb 27, 2021
Man, same. I fucking hate shota but I understand that some people love it. If I could choose I'd swap Nobuo's route to that new character (fat guy near the train station/bus) he apparently discarded on After Story. Meh.
I don't have a problem with shota, it's because, I don't know... It doesn't fit, besides, I like Ryoka humiliating Nobuo, but I don't like the way she portrays him as the dominant one, it makes him seem crazier than Yasui himself.

I could put another guy like you said, or even another BBC guy in his place in these card games and it would fit perfectly, but I understand that the East likes those things, so I won't judge.

Reactions: Kabokle

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Oh man there's no way in hell I can wait 1 year for the official translation lmao. My hype is too big at this point. I can handle the broken engrish MTL just gimme my Ryoka-Yasui gangbang ending or whatever right now dammit :BootyTime:

By the way which route did everyone enjoy the most on the original game? I'm planning on playing it again soon before After is released. I remember loving the Oyama-Yasui-Vagrant routes and not being too into Masaru's scenes (since most of his events didn't feel nearly as "dark" or corrupted as the others).
I don't mind broken English translated via MTL. I'll be able to decipher the raw translation that Ryoka's getting pounded like no other, it's huge and deep, and she's gonna cum, lol. But MTL won't be able to convey the true NTR details, let alone it'll be rough around the edges.

Nonetheless to each their own, I understand everyone's excited. I'll have to control myself too lol.

But my favorite is Oyama's. This maniac was just so relentless and the silhouette build was intense. Vagrant is second, so I am very excited that there will be more of him added. I am sure this new bus perv is gonna be insane as well. This dude is the master of disgusting old bastards.

SofieSoBad

Jun 1, 2020
New Cien post :
There's a bunch of animations on the post itself too

“Natsuiro no Kowaremono After” will be released on August 23rd!
Hello!
Today we will inform you of the release date!
We also inform you about the replacement of the preview page and the trial version update.
It's been 4 years since I've been able to publish a work, so please add it to your favorites!
The release date has finally been decided! !

It will be released on Friday, August 23rd!
A little bit more CG (I made a mistake in counting)
76 basic CGs
Animation (number of scenes): 100 or more
As expected, the erotic scenes are more voluminous than the previous work and are more erotic and NTR.
However, since the volume and density have increased more than originally planned, we will be revising the price by about 200 yenInstead, we will do our best to give you a discount at the time of release!
Along with this, the preview image has also been significantly changed from the original.

Trial version update schedule
I recently applied for a preview image and trial version update. Sorry, it looks like your application has not been completed yet. I think it will be updated soon, so I'll let you know on Ci-en again.
The trial version is also scheduled to be updated to ver2! Please try playing just the erotic scenes.

[Trial version range]
Daisuke route until day 1
Vagrant route until day 2
Nobuo route until the first day
Yasui route until the 2nd day
Saki H event part

*Prologue can be skipped.
*The events that can be seen are side A (Keita's perspective) and side B of some routes (Ryoka's memory).
*Please try to discover Saki during the Saki event during your free time.
Give you the last summer vacation that can only be drawn with After.

▼Overview
Ryoka Enomoto is the ace of the women's basketball team and her childhood friend.
She grew up together in a rural village and secretly had feelings for her...
What kind of behavior did she accept?
How did these filthy men connect with her body?
Even darker, deeper, more painful,
An irrevocable cuckold with lots of creampie depictions.
It will be delivered with more CG and animation scenes than the previous work.

▼Features
Behind the scenes of summer vacation spent with the heroine,
Before you know it, you'll be taken away by another man
An automatically occurring type of cuckolding event.
A prequel to the previous work “Natsuiro no Kowaremono”
You can play before or after the seaside school of each man's route.
This is an erotic and situation-specific cuckold RPG.
A lewd middle-aged man, a vagrant, an erotic brat, a bullied child, an unpopular virgin, a delinquent...
Others, such as men...
The relationship between a man and his girlfriend progresses moment by moment.
It can be detected using the same system as the previous work.
▼Notes
*This content assumes you have cleared the previous work ``Natsuiro no Kowaremono''.
*Due to the concept of BSS, there will be no H scenes for the main character.
Please note that there is no NTR from the previous Junai END.

Overall progress]

main story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

rough
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

CG
■■■■■■■■■□ 95%

animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki sister
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

The reminiscence room has also been completed, and only a few CGs remain. Debugging is also progressing at the same time, so unless there are any major issues, I think we will be able to release it on the release date without any problems

We will strive to improve the quality until the release date...( 'ᾥ' )

There were a lot of things that happened along the way, and there were times when I was mentally challenged by NTR, but thanks to everyone's reviews, comments, and support, I was able to make it this far. It took me four years, but it's all thanks to you that made me realize that I could make games, so I'm really grateful!

I'll try one more time and do my best until the end! This is the last story of Ryoka and her friends, so please play!
Oghenekaro been real quit since this one
... but let's keep it cool and not jinx it. There are still 4 weeks until the drop :sneaky:

• Haha

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Oh man there's no way in hell I can wait 1 year for the official translation lmao. My hype is too big at this point. I can handle the broken engrish MTL just gimme my Ryoka-Yasui gangbang ending or whatever right now dammit :BootyTime:

By the way which route did everyone enjoy the most on the original game? I'm planning on playing it again soon before After is released. I remember loving the Oyama-Yasui-Vagrant routes and not being too into Masaru's scenes (since most of his events didn't feel nearly as "dark" or corrupted as the others).
For me my favorite route is Masaru, I understand why most of the people don’t like it too much and I don’t like too much the old man-young girl, the shota and the typical muscular man or the bad boy, but for me watching the undeserving guy wining the hot girl over the protagonist is really hot me. What I like the most is that there is some kind of competition, like in the soccer match, the sundays when Ryoka and Masaru hang around, the bath scene, the first kiss, the first sex and the final scene, where little by little Ryoka sees that Masaru is more Mandy than Keita. I hope there could be more competitions where Masaru wins over the Keita and get more and more the heart of Ryoka in the new game.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
I made a poll about everyone’s favorite routes on this thread a while back and since people are talking about it again I think it’s relevant for me to link the results on here again.

Oyama, Yasui, and Nobuo are very much neck and neck when it comes to being the most popular which is interesting when I look at all the recent comments.

My personal favorite has to be Yasui. I love his dynamic with Ryoka, she absolutely hates his guts and is constantly putting up a fight against him anyway she can while he tries to humiliate her every chance he gets is extremely hot for me. In my opinion his route represents the NTR genre perfectly.

Gameplay wise he’s amazing as well. He make good use of the message board, I always look forward to receiving them seeing all the comments and desperately trying to call Ryoka to piece together what’s going on.

The part where you work at the love hotel is incredibly hot. Him kissing and fondling Ryoka in the front desk, her calling you to order more condoms while she’s getting pounded, and theres literally a section where you have to clean up their mess picking up condoms, is incredibly messed up in a good way.

The humiliation aspect along with him going from someone she hates/beats up to completely dominating her is the main appeal to me. I mean just in the recent trial he had her wear a slutty leopard print bikini, showing his control over her body and the contrast of someone innocent like Ryoka wearing such slutty underwear is so freaking hot.

Feb 27, 2021
I made a poll about everyone’s favorite routes on this thread a while back and since people are talking about it again I think it’s relevant for me to link the results on here again.

Oyama, Yasui, and Nobuo are very much neck and neck when it comes to being the most popular which is interesting when I look at all the recent comments.

My personal favorite has to be Yasui. I love his dynamic with Ryoka, she absolutely hates his guts and is constantly putting up a fight against him anyway she can while he tries to humiliate her every chance he gets is extremely hot for me. In my opinion his route represents the NTR genre perfectly.

Gameplay wise he’s amazing as well. He make good use of the message board, I always look forward to receiving them seeing all the comments and desperately trying to call Ryoka to piece together what’s going on.

The part where you work at the love hotel is incredibly hot. Him kissing and fondling Ryoka in the front desk, her calling you to order more condoms while she’s getting pounded, and theres literally a section where you have to clean up their mess picking up condoms, is incredibly messed up in a good way.

The humiliation aspect along with him going from someone she hates/beats up to completely dominating her is the main appeal to me. I mean just in the recent trial he had her wear a slutty leopard print bikini, showing his control over her body and the contrast of someone innocent like Ryoka wearing such slutty underwear is so freaking hot.
I also like Yasui, what I hope in his route is that there will be anal, which is typical of him, besides teasing and etc. In fact, I'm looking forward to him and Ryoka in the bathroom on the court, among other things, and I hope Ryoka has other clothes besides the naughty leopard in his route. And it would also be cool to go to Yasui's house, since he's the only one we've never been to.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
So what's everyone's guess on when Kagura will release the English version?

I'm not sure how that process even works. Does the game just get milked out as much possible, and do sales have to reach certain expectations to consider the eventual translation and uncensoring.

I'm not sure if DeepL MTL will even do the game justice and won't convey the NTR as strongly, which is the strongest aspect of the game. But I'll definitely be tempted to try with it, lol.
[/QU

do this game hard to trans ??

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
i just not enjoy shota route because gangbang and i hate gangbang, shota route in previous game is really lame it just win mini game or you girlfriend get fuck

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes