Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
View attachment 3872495
Route Daisuke. )))

PS.
Okay, nothing is clear. )) By the way, the demo is also broken, we are waiting for an update. ))
Since the Yasuke event is constantly triggered and that's it, you can't cancel it.
But judging by a lot has changed, in fact, this can be called a Remake.
Yup it's pretty glitchy and not all the routes are added, so Masaru and Oyama fans got shafted lol. I managed to play through Yasui's new content and it's insane. Ryoka gets pounded in the women's bathroom right after winning her basketball game in the gym. You talk to her while she's getting fucked by Yasui right behind the door that is slightly open, classic NTR trope. When you interact with her she literally ask you to buy 2 energy drinks (emphasis on 2) which you have go to another area to buy. So you essentially have to buy Yasui a drink so he can rehydrate and keep fucking Ryoka. This game is so cruel man. But the worst part is that you cant even view this part in Ryoka's part from her diary.

Screenshot (34).png Screenshot (35).png

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
Yup it's pretty glitchy and not all the routes are added, so Masaru and Oyama fans got shafted lol. I managed to play through Yasui's new content and it's insane. Ryoka gets pounded in the women's bathroom right after winning her basketball game in the gym. You talk to her while she's getting fucked by Yasui right behind the door that is slightly open, classic NTR trope. When you interact with her she literally ask you to buy 2 energy drinks (emphasis on 2) which you have go to another area to buy. So you essentially have to buy Yasui a drink so he can rehydrate and keep fucking Ryoka. This game is so cruel man. But the worst part is that you cant even view this part in Ryoka's part from her diary.

View attachment 3872537 View attachment 3872538
I know it always repeating this question just gonna ask what kind of translator you using?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 3872495
Route Daisuke. )))

PS.
Okay, nothing is clear. )) By the way, the demo is also broken, we are waiting for an update. ))
Since the Yasuke event is constantly triggered and that's it, you can't cancel it.
Wait fr? That's hilarious, tho he doesn't seem to be aware of that based on his twitter

Sakutooyama

Jul 28, 2022
View attachment 3872495
Route Daisuke. )))

PS.
You can end this H-scene by walking out of the house and the screen starts to flicker and Keita collapses in the middle of the street. Sorry I have to use google translate to comment because English is not my main language.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017

View attachment 3872537 View attachment 3872538
I know it always repeating this question just gonna ask what kind of translator you using?
seconding this, I'm just using textractor
1722088475563.png
I mean it works but, if it could be better, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: mazda1024

radaralert

May 16, 2022
seconding this, I'm just using textractor
View attachment 3873036
I mean it works but, if it could be better, right?
Yeah I tried this too. It was rough. There's also way to transfer it to DeepL, via a few extensions on Chrome but it stopped working for me. But overall, the verbiage just wasn't right. I'm literally getting NTR'ed by the fucking translator alone, lol. I only tried the vagrant route. Ultimately the scene was still hot, but I just couldn't grasp the NTR aspect. There words were just a mess. I'm definitely just gonna wait for Kagura.

• Haha
Reactions: Dreamsoda
Feb 27, 2021
Demo doesn't show much, but I thought the Yasui part was cool, and they also added more stuff on the phone, and I also thought it was wild that you can get a piercing at school, it's really cruel, I'm going to replay it again and try to see Ryoka's reaction on the phone with Yasui, and I'll play other routes.

Joseph Matrin

Formerly '31659575'
Aug 2, 2019
As far as I know, there are certain events that cannot be played. Game also has a lot of bugs, seriously does this dude even test play it before the demo release?
Now I'm more curious about 咲's mini game, but I can't find any ways to enable it. If any of y'all know how, please let me know.

Feb 27, 2021
As far as I know, there are certain events that cannot be played. Game also has a lot of bugs, seriously does this dude even test play it before the demo release?
Now I'm more curious about 咲's mini game, but I can't find any ways to enable it. If any of y'all know how, please let me know.
It's a demo, it's normal to have bugs, man, he'll probably fix these bugs before the final release, every game has that.

Joseph Matrin

Formerly '31659575'
Aug 2, 2019
It's a demo, it's normal to have bugs, man, he'll probably fix these bugs before the final release, every game has that.
Yes, it does. However, author has really awful reputation due to what he did in the past. tbh I wouldn't get my hope high, as I assume he would be fixing these issues with really slow pace.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
Demo doesn't show much, but I thought the Yasui part was cool, and they also added more stuff on the phone, and I also thought it was wild that you can get a piercing at school, it's really cruel, I'm going to replay it again and try to see Ryoka's reaction on the phone with Yasui, and I'll play other routes.
Yo I noticed the piercings too!!!! I think there’s a good chance we’re getting nipple piercings for Ryoka, seeing it through her clothes etc. Fuck that’s hot. Yasui’s route never fails to be the most depraved route man. Ryoka might be looking like this at the end of the game if we’re gonna keep escalating. IMG_4210.jpeg

Feb 27, 2021
Yo I noticed the piercings too!!!! I think there’s a good chance we’re getting nipple piercings for Ryoka, seeing it through her clothes etc. Fuck that’s hot. Yasui’s route never fails to be the most depraved route man. Ryoka might be looking like this at the end of the game if we’re gonna keep escalating. View attachment 3873552
What's worse is that we're seeing Ryoka liking Yasui more and more, she's going crazy for him. Maybe Shinachika will inspire us in the following images:
1722103103042.png 1722103122773.png 1722103152883.png 1722103171727.png 1722103194300.png 1722103205344.png 1722103217550.png

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes