Nov 19, 2019
Yes, it does. However, author has really awful reputation due to what he did in the past. tbh I wouldn't get my hope high, as I assume he would be fixing these issues with really slow pace.
Man, where the fuck do you all doomers come from?! Like, seriously. DEMO has bug and glitches and suddenly the game won't be ready on time? Author had a couple setbacks during development and suddenly every single "inconvenience" is gonna end up pushing the game back again? Geez...

Demo is like that due to him probably just copying/pasting events from the main project onto the demo one, so of course flags and variables not presented are going to end up "breaking" some parts of, again, A DEMO! This is not labeled as an Alpha/Beta release for testing or anything like that.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Tbh I'm just happy it finally left development hell and looks pretty good to boot. I'd give it the benefit of the doubt for now, seeing as how it's still a prerelease version.

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
For the new demo, anyone know how to unlock the Saki route? From the description of the route, it seems like it can be unlocked in this demo.

Joseph Matrin

Formerly '31659575'
Aug 2, 2019
Man, where the fuck do you all doomers come from?! Like, seriously. DEMO has bug and glitches and suddenly the game won't be ready on time? Author had a couple setbacks during development and suddenly every single "inconvenience" is gonna end up pushing the game back again? Geez...

Demo is like that due to him probably just copying/pasting events from the main project onto the demo one, so of course flags and variables not presented are going to end up "breaking" some parts of, again, A DEMO! This is not labeled as an Alpha/Beta release for testing or anything like that.
Get called doomer by simply expressing your own thoughts, modern days society is surely something. It's not like I'm not happy about the new game, fuck I'm also going ape and hype about it. But to *me*, the game author have done something that's gonna make me feel like the game could be left with a lot of bugs/unfinished feature because he might do the thing again.

Do you fully understand what I mean now? The game took 4 years to make and there are reasons.

Reactions: Oghenekaro
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes