Proutzor1

Formerly 'Parado6'
Apr 30, 2019
I tried, but I couldn't find it anymore. Either he deleted it or he changed it so that everyone can see it. The only thing I can provide now would be my plan subscription history, but it can't really prove anything I guess.
Your plan subscription history is good enough of a proof, i mean you have the date and the name of the artist you are supporting written for each plan you paid on Ci-en.

Joseph Matrin

Formerly '31659575'
Aug 2, 2019
Bro, i feel so sorry for you. You spent a whopping $3 a month , which is how much your subscription costs. This is incredible money. Shinachiku probably lives on it alone. :KEK:
not much, but think about how many guys out there spending $3 or more per month to support him. And I was in college back then so $3 is all I could spare to support him.

Nov 19, 2019
I'm sure we are, and falling sick is NOT an excuse for you to do nothing for a long period of time and asking for support at the same time. We paid to support and hope that we could have the game we want. I still remember he literally closed his cien comment section and progress report, or at least changed it to only available to ppl who donate more than 500 JPY/month, and he's not making too much of a progress before that either. I thus stop donating and following him since then, and like I said before, the game took double the time to make, and he was leeching off his fan during the time.
IDK about the one man army stuff since there are more and more indie games are made by a single dev. This sounds more like he's having issues and thus the slow progress.
Dang, what a miserable human being you seem to be to think that falling sick is not an excuse for not doing anything...
Again, God forbid you ever being sick or mentally ill...
Donating money to someone is not the same as paying them to do something, so you're incredibly wrong thinking that being subscribed is an excuse to expect someone to work harder for, again, donations.
Also, why the fuck do you all keep saying that he's been "leeching" his supporters this whole time?! He just has a platform where anyone can willing donate to him while he works on a game on his free time.
What he's doing is still work! If you were to sum up how much he's been earning through donations, he's probably been earning the equivalent to working a second job at best, working overtime for less than minimum wage at worse for, again, working on making a game.
Like, has any of you ever thought of that? That he's essentially been working overtime this whole time? I would love to see any of you do anything like that lol.

Joseph Matrin

Formerly '31659575'
Aug 2, 2019
Dang, what a miserable human being you seem to be to think that falling sick is not an excuse for not doing anything...
Donating money to someone is not the same as paying them to do something, so you're incredibly wrong thinking that being subscribed is an excuse to expect someone to work harder for, again, donations.
Also, why the fuck do you all keep saying that he's been "leeching" his supporters this whole time?! He just has a platform where anyone can willing donate to him while he works on a game on his free time.
What he's doing is still work! If you were to sum up how much he's been earning through donations, he's probably been earning the equivalent to working a second job at best, working overtime for less than minimum wage at worse for, again, working on making a game.
Like, has any of you ever thought of that? That he's essentially been working overtime this whole time? I would love to see any of you do anything like that lol.
well said, in that case stop making games. If you don't have what it takes then leave or imporve yourself, ain't this simple?
And as for the donation, I was willing to until he post those bullshit I showed earilier. That's the moment I stop donating, if you can't read Japanese then I highly suggest using some translation tool and see what he said.
Before you guys show up again and say anything. Yes, I'm happy the game is out and I'm still waiting Tina II since the moment he said he's gonna make it. But the whole thing and his attitude toward his fan base are the reason I don't feel like supporting him. Hope this is clear enough for you

Reactions: HHLONG

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Yes, those reasons being that:

- The Game was originally planned to be DLC for the base game. Shifted to be a full-game instead.
- He's a 1-man army, doing the programming, scripting, drawing, testing, and WRITING of the whole thing himself; during his free time while handling a full-time job nonetheless... not even mentioning whatever other responsibilities he might have.
- God forbid any of you for ever falling sick and/or experiencing a mental breakdown in your lives and being unable to do what you want/have to.
- Covid lockdowns affecting everyone.
-If anything it's surprising he didn't give up at all during this last 4 years.

As for the bugs and "unfinished" game thing: it's a DEMO. I've already said it but I'll say it again: this release is not a prerelease, beta testing (not even an alpha for that matter). The full game is going to be a completely different release once it's ready. Besides, he's already working on fixing the bugs on the demo: View attachment 3876814

Finally: yes, you're more than welcome to express your own thoughts all you want. That doesn't exclude you from people calling you out on them regardless of where you stand by in an argument. You've said it yourself already: we live in a society after all.
who say he got a full time job???

CGOQQ

Aug 1, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, I believe our discussion about the author's life here is unhelpful. Thanks to those who have sponsored him and published content we cannot see. I think we should prepare to stock up adequately in August to welcome the game.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Can we please stop already with all that talk about delays and sickness? The game is gonna release near end of august so all this talk is literally useless and adds nothing to this thread.
look like people not have life huh do the wait for august kill them ?? for me i never like thing like patreon to begin with steam game early acces > patreon

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
when the game out will you shut up complain this complain that but when the game out you still play it, surprise this game out before gta 6 and silksong
He won't shut up. After the new scars come out, he'll whine about Tina 2 and how Shinachiku announced this game in 2021.:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: Kabokle

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
I've talked to Castella a few times (im a long time supporter of this dev) and the shit he went through to get this game done is really tough.

Anyway - the same guys that complained in 2022 are complaining in 2024, and doomers will be doomers. Some guys here seem to enjoy being passive-aggressive and negative for no reason so to each their own. I've seen that w many devs and sadly in some cases it gets to them - even Megrim cut off contact with people for rushing him on his new game after his Buddy Buddy X's release.
For Tina fans, I'm pretty sure he also was "working" on it at first, before switching his attention 100% to SoS2 as a DLC - and then a full game. So there's probably some progress already done for Tina 2.

I'm not gonna play the demo (1st bc I don't like playing demos and 2nd bc I wanna experience the full game in one go). I can't wait until August 23rd :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes