MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Oh that's it, so there is no CG ? I thought, sadly. Let's wait the final release and hope it's a step up from the previous game and not a simple redesign.
There is CG! Same ones from the Blog or the DL page, its aite , I found the original game's hotter, I guess the new scenes are glossier and the bastards have more wrinkles ? :D

the CG from new one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reference to old (I guess Saki didn't service the old man like that in the previous one) Grandpa Tago lost some hair too lol
I have the CGs decrypted for myself from the demo in case there's some placeholder scenes hidden/left out, but alas seems its cleaned up lol.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Anyone who has already translated the Demo version, can please share it? Also does the demo have replay room? SO if anyone could share a save to rewatch all scene in demo?
you can just use Mtool. the demo is a elaborate CG room skip button with scenes more or less on the blogs and the demo page themselves, and trust me, the scenes arn't worth much unless you get them from the slow burn of the full game lul. but the RPGM sprites and the non CG pixle-chibi like animations sure are more meanigful in this series lmao, as they are made in elaborate detail.

Reactions: memextrap

scwizo

Dec 19, 2022
he’s a pro yappers idk why anyone still got baited by his obvious trolling
His broken english and constant shitting on shinachiku is hilarious :ROFLMAO:.

ok, now my hope is 50%
My friend, I know deep down you love shinachiku. The reason you are angry at him is because this is your favourite game and due to it being delayed, you are unable to orgasm properly for 4 years now. So I pray you have a good coom when this game comes out.

And hope to see you soon on the Tina 2 thread once development starts.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

My friend, I know deep down you love shinachiku. The reason you are angry at him is because this is your favourite game and due to it being delayed, you are unable to orgasm properly for 4 years now. So I pray you have a good coom when this game comes out.

yes, i can see my trolling shit in tina 2 too, haha

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
it never happen, no one know this game is got a big number on sale or big flop, and kagaru never waste resource for that.
Yea right, it's not like scars of summer sold quite alot lol. Ofc it's gonna sell well just because of name's sake, it's just a matter of time for Kagura to translate it.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021

Even for me damn when i play his game that moment that i finish the game. My whole world crush i buy all of his creation after that and i nut. I try to find a game similiar to the narration, mystery of it i cannot find any except some i dont know if am getting old but my dck some doesnt work sometimes hahaha..

Reactions: otarukuma

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Yea right, it's not like scars of summer sold quite alot lol. Ofc it's gonna sell well just because of name's sake, it's just a matter of time for Kagura to translate it.
yes, ofc it will got translate, but when? in 3 to 6 month can be happen if the game can sell more than 30k to 50k (till now, winter memory is the only game i see can do that)

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
what i hate when playing this game is u r playing as the dude who gets cucked and u have to run back to recollection room to watch it

Entermen

Nov 9, 2018
There is CG! Same ones from the Blog or the DL page, its aite , I found the original game's hotter, I guess the new scenes are glossier and the bastards have more wrinkles ? :D

the CG from new one:

Reference to old (I guess Saki didn't service the old man like that in the previous one) Grandpa Tago lost some hair too lol
I have the CGs decrypted for myself from the demo in case there's some placeholder scenes hidden/left out, but alas seems its cleaned up lol.
Oh i think i have a bug so i can't trigger this scene, i show her 3 items she's at 40 affection and when i go in the grandpa bedroom when saki work with him, he is alone :(

And no she didn't do this in the first game i like the saki part hope we can get more of her in the second game !

Edit : there is a CG for the vagrant in the park or not ?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Oh i think i have a bug so i can't trigger this scene, i show her 3 items she's at 40 affection and when i go in the grandpa bedroom when saki work with him, he is alone :(

And no she didn't do this in the first game i like the saki part hope we can get more of her in the second game !

Edit : there is a CG for the vagrant in the park or not ?
I saw the CGs in the files but I didn't bother finding what triggers it lol, only got to trigger silhouette scenes as it required me to shift time too as far as I could tell. Just gonna spoil myself less now until the full release

Entermen

Nov 9, 2018
I saw the CGs in the files but I didn't bother finding what triggers it lol, only got to trigger silhouette scenes as it required me to shift time too as far as I could tell. Just gonna spoil myself less now until the full release
Ok, thanks for your reply. I'll try to find it somehow

scwizo

Dec 19, 2022
Even for me damn when i play his game that moment that i finish the game. My whole world crush i buy all of his creation after that and i nut. I try to find a game similiar to the narration, mystery of it i cannot find any except some i dont know if am getting old but my dck some doesnt work sometimes hahaha..
And as you play more, your expectation increases. The best feeling is to be a newbie to h games, because once you’ve experienced everything, you get bored and start endlessly debating on the threads rather than playing :ROFLMAO:.

You can try doing those AI nsfw roleplay sites, I found that amusing for a few days. Maybe you’ll enjoy it more. I only tried Yodayo.com cause it was free, but it’s probably paid now if you exceed a chat limit.

• Haha
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
And as you play more, your expectation increases. The best feeling is to be a newbie to h games, because once you’ve experienced everything, you get bored and start endlessly debating on the threads rather than playing :ROFLMAO:.

You can try doing those AI nsfw roleplay sites, I found that amusing for a few days. Maybe you’ll enjoy it more. I only tried Yodayo.com cause it was free, but it’s probably paid now if you exceed a chat limit.
Oh thank you yeah i think my expectation becomes high that some ntr games becomes normal to me.. damn..

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes