HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I've talked to Castella a few times (im a long time supporter of this dev) and the shit he went through to get this game done is really tough.

Anyway - the same guys that complained in 2022 are complaining in 2024, and doomers will be doomers. Some guys here seem to enjoy being passive-aggressive and negative for no reason so to each their own. I've seen that w many devs and sadly in some cases it gets to them - even Megrim cut off contact with people for rushing him on his new game after his Buddy Buddy X's release.
For Tina fans, I'm pretty sure he also was "working" on it at first, before switching his attention 100% to SoS2 as a DLC - and then a full game. So there's probably some progress already done for Tina 2.

I'm not gonna play the demo (1st bc I don't like playing demos and 2nd bc I wanna experience the full game in one go). I can't wait until August 23rd :HideThePain:
and all the time you cant tell him "fucking finish it"??? support not meant you need to suck him, dude

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
and all the time you cant tell him "fucking finish it"??? support not meant you need to suck him, dude
Still being a whore for negativity I see lol. Tell me you are ignoring the test you are responding to without telling me you are ignoring the text you are responding to.

Jul 8, 2020
I played the demo with bing translation and it said something like There will be scenes from the original scars of summer game aswell. And the older scenes are reworked. Is this confirmed and true? I think it's most likely just mistranslation but I am not sure. I am planning to play scars of summer again to refresh the memories but if the scenes are gonna be reworked, I will just play those when the game arrives.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes