lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Ntr knight is hot, but it could be a lot better.
In regards to story, ntrman is miles better, dont pretend otherwise.
NTRMan stories are completely garbage, dont pretend otherwise.
if u would ask me, whats bad in their game
its the male perspective, i dont want to play the cuck I just want to corrupt the heroine
its boring to play ntr game as a guy and u just watch it on the recollection room
unless ur a cuck

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
its the male perspective, i dont want to play the cuck I just want to corrupt the heroine
its boring to play ntr game as a guy and u just watch it on the recollection room
unless ur a cuck
I dont care about the opinion of a guy that self insert because he never had a gf in real life. Why are you here? This game is male perspective.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
unless ur a cuck
Game isn't for you, because this design idea is intentional and alot of people like it. There are more than enough female protagonist corruption/cheating games that you can play otherwise.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
is the recently released demo the same as the one released like a year ago? i didnt notice much difference. maybe i had the wrong download. i tried the one at this link but maybe someone can post a link if this is the wrong one.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Last edited:

Cuongmt

Sep 11, 2023
[TRÍCH DẪN="mazda1024, bài viết: 14432414, thành viên: 3243568"]
Ngay cả với tôi, chết tiệt, khi tôi chơi trò chơi của anh ấy vào khoảnh khắc tôi hoàn thành trò chơi. Cả thế giới tôi thích, tôi mua tất cả những sáng tạo của anh ấy sau đó và tôi phát điên. Tôi cố gắng tìm một trò chơi tương tự như lời kể chuyện, bí ẩn của nó, tôi không thể tìm thấy bất kỳ trò nào ngoại trừ một số trò mà tôi không biết có phải đang già đi không nhưng đôi khi dck của tôi không hoạt động hahaha..
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
tải SAO NTR của fujino. đảm bảo là con cặc của bạn sẽ chào lại :))

• Haha
Reactions: RedRumble123

QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
even though we are on this platform guys we gotta buy a copy of the game and support this author he is truly one of the best H game authors ,i bought a JP version of the original even tho i downloaded the English version from here and i will buy a JP version of scars of summer after when it is released later this month please support this great author so we can get more amazing works from him in the future like Tina 2

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes