Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is an ENG version of the game coming or will we have to wait for translation?
I think the dev posted that the game is already being worked on by a translator, but who knows how long that's gonna be. Definitely no English on launch.

I assume a MTL version will be available soon after release.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
15 days left until release
I assume a MTL version will be available soon after release.
MTL translation will be immediately, the next day.
But the translation from Kagura will most likely be in six months. Although it may be earlier, since they translated the game.

Fleming-Armor

Apr 20, 2023
I noticed a small detail while replaying the demo. In Yasui's route, on the second day, when you talk to Ryoka you can see the hickeys that he gave her the previous day in the convenience store. Not sure if anyone caught that but it's such a small but hot detail, there's also some piercings left at school as well. Man this game is going to be GOATED. Screenshot (38).png Screenshot (38).png

Nov 19, 2019

2 week hype check. Everything seems to be ready. Just some last minute playtesting and debugging for the next week. Also some bonus pussy at the end ;)
Yeah. Next week, this forum is going to become a shitstorm of gargantuan proportions once the play test version leaks in here.
People asking over and over again for a link to the "game", asking for a full save, asking for the translated version and many other annoying things...

Feb 27, 2021
I noticed a small detail while replaying the demo. In Yasui's route, on the second day, when you talk to Ryoka you can see the hickeys that he gave her the previous day in the convenience store. Not sure if anyone caught that but it's such a small but hot detail, there's also some piercings left at school as well. Man this game is going to be GOATED. View attachment 3912785 View attachment 3912786
Hey, I noticed that too! In PE, Ryoka is also groaning with a heart.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes