Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
[TRÍCH DẪN="mazda1024, bài viết: 14432414, thành viên: 3243568"]
Ngay cả với tôi, chết tiệt, khi tôi chơi trò chơi của anh ấy vào khoảnh khắc tôi hoàn thành trò chơi. Cả thế giới tôi thích, tôi mua tất cả những sáng tạo của anh ấy sau đó và tôi phát điên. Tôi cố gắng tìm một trò chơi tương tự như lời kể chuyện, bí ẩn của nó, tôi không thể tìm thấy bất kỳ trò nào ngoại trừ một số trò mà tôi không biết có phải đang già đi không nhưng đôi khi dck của tôi không hoạt động hahaha..
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
tải SAO NTR của fujino. đảm bảo là con cặc của bạn sẽ chào lại :))
i agree.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
[TRÍCH DẪN="mazda1024, bài viết: 14432414, thành viên: 3243568"]
Ngay cả với tôi, chết tiệt, khi tôi chơi trò chơi của anh ấy vào khoảnh khắc tôi hoàn thành trò chơi. Cả thế giới tôi thích, tôi mua tất cả những sáng tạo của anh ấy sau đó và tôi phát điên. Tôi cố gắng tìm một trò chơi tương tự như lời kể chuyện, bí ẩn của nó, tôi không thể tìm thấy bất kỳ trò nào ngoại trừ một số trò mà tôi không biết có phải đang già đi không nhưng đôi khi dck của tôi không hoạt động hahaha..
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
tải SAO NTR của fujino. đảm bảo là con cặc của bạn sẽ chào lại :))

• Haha
Reactions: smilee2110

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
even though we are on this platform guys we gotta buy a copy of the game and support this author he is truly one of the best H game authors ,i bought a JP version of the original even tho i downloaded the English version from here and i will buy a JP version of scars of summer after when it is released later this month please support this great author so we can get more amazing works from him in the future like Tina 2
I agree on buying copies, but disagree hard on buying JP only copies. I bought the EN release and I will gladly buy again any game that has official EN releases.

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
Just to remember all.
The game will be released the midnight of June 23 in Japan.
This means that, in the case of the American continent, the game will be released at the morning of June 22.
Don't wait to your June 23 midnight to play the game.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
Just to remember all.
The game will be released the midnight of June 23 in Japan.
This means that, in the case of the American continent, the game will be released at the morning of June 22.
Don't wait to your June 23 midnight to play the game.
Huh june? What are u talking about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kman9915

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
is animation propably for omayeda or vargrant in the demo u will not see u need to wait for game realese
its most likely the remade version of the day 3 ritual, position, tissues, and environment matches, only reversed and with the bathroom door open
1723008205139.png

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes