oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
and all the time you cant tell him "fucking finish it"??? support not meant you need to suck him, dude
Still being a whore for negativity I see lol. Tell me you are ignoring the test you are responding to without telling me you are ignoring the text you are responding to.

Jul 8, 2020
I played the demo with bing translation and it said something like There will be scenes from the original scars of summer game aswell. And the older scenes are reworked. Is this confirmed and true? I think it's most likely just mistranslation but I am not sure. I am planning to play scars of summer again to refresh the memories but if the scenes are gonna be reworked, I will just play those when the game arrives.

Reactions: Salladz

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So. the new game. Will it have any continuation of the vanilla route in this, will it keep the same vanilla route in this or will the completely abandon it? Just to know what to expect

Also, will the other shotas besides Nobuo get action?

R D

May 3, 2017
So. the new game. Will it have any continuation of the vanilla route in this, will it keep the same vanilla route in this or will the completely abandon it? Just to know what to expect

Also, will the other shotas besides Nobuo get action?
the new game will be a different take on the various NTR routes, adding more details/retconning the original game, and adds what happened after the neutral and NTR endings. I don't know about the vanilla route but a guy several posts above you seem to spoil one of the endings for the new game, not sure if that's the vanilla ending or not

Reactions: Salladz

Entermen

Nov 9, 2018
[Trial version range]
Daisuke route until day 1
Vagrant route until day 2
Nobuo route until the first day
Yasui route until the 2nd day
Saki H event part

*Prologue can be skipped.
*The events that can be seen are side A (Keita's perspective) and side B of some routes (Ryoka's memory).
*Please try to discover Saki during the Saki event during your free time.
Give you the last summer vacation that can only be drawn with After.

Someone know how to find saki H event ? I restart a lot of time and never found anything. Thanks !

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
[Trial version range]
Daisuke route until day 1
Vagrant route until day 2
Nobuo route until the first day
Yasui route until the 2nd day
Saki H event part

*Prologue can be skipped.
*The events that can be seen are side A (Keita's perspective) and side B of some routes (Ryoka's memory).
*Please try to discover Saki during the Saki event during your free time.
Give you the last summer vacation that can only be drawn with After.

Someone know how to find saki H event ? I restart a lot of time and never found anything. Thanks !
the shop guy up the stairs like the first game. The homeless guy route iirc

btw atleast as the trial goes, the game doesn't feel too much of a step up from the previous. I forgot if this was supposed to be a sequel/prequel or a remake. Looks like a redesign so far.

played the old trial long ago and saw the small bike scene thought its fresh lol

Probably not news to most of you but i've about not caught up with the past 20-30 pages on the thread so bear with me.
Rough Google Translation goes like:

A prequel to the previous work ``Natsuiro no Kowaremono''
You can play before or after the seaside school of each man's route.

▼Notes
*This content assumes you have cleared the previous work ``Natsuiro no Kowaremono''.
*Due to the concept of BSS, there will be no H scenes for the main character.
Please note that there is no NTR from the previous Junai END.

Reactions: TheDevilsDens

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Anyone who has already translated the Demo version, can please share it? Also does the demo have replay room? SO if anyone could share a save to rewatch all scene in demo?

Entermen

Nov 9, 2018
the shop guy up the stairs like the first game. The homeless guy route iirc

btw atleast as the trial goes, the game doesn't feel too much of a step up from the previous. I forgot if this was supposed to be a sequel/prequel or a remake. Looks like a redesign so far.

played the old trial long ago and saw the small bike scene thought its fresh lol

Probably not news to most of you but i've about not caught up with the past 20-30 pages on the thread so bear with me.
Rough Google Translation goes like:

A prequel to the previous work ``Natsuiro no Kowaremono''
You can play before or after the seaside school of each man's route.

▼Notes
*This content assumes you have cleared the previous work ``Natsuiro no Kowaremono''.
*Due to the concept of BSS, there will be no H scenes for the main character.
Please note that there is no NTR from the previous Junai END.
Oh that's it, so there is no CG ? I thought, sadly. Let's wait the final release and hope it's a step up from the previous game and not a simple redesign.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Hopefully they're already working with Kagura on a decensored English version, hope that's out by the end of the year
it never happen, no one know this game is got a big number on sale or big flop, and kagaru never waste resource for that.

Nov 19, 2019
From the DLSite article:

Answers to questions from the previous article

I will answer the questions from the comments section of the previous article that I can.

(1) About the Chinese and English versions

→We plan to release the version on Steam. I don't know when it will be released because the publisher is involved.

(2) About the AI translated version

→NTR is all about the text, so AI translation is a no-go.

In the case of Shinachiku, I will definitely have the publisher localize it.

(3) About the smartphone version

→We plan to sell it on DLsite. If possible, we aim to release it at the same time as the PC version, but we can't guarantee it.

(4) About Tina 2

→After the release of After, once the bug fixes and localization work are finished, please give me some time to recharge. . I've been running for a long time, so I'm exhausted...
After that, I will restart the development of Tina 2. My equipment is also in bad shape, so I would like to try changing the development software and production environment.

In order to move on to the next step, there will be no updates for After. I think I've done everything I wanted to do with Suzuka and the other characters' story...

(5) About the game content
→You've come this far, so all that's left is for you to play the game and find out for yourself...!

Finally

Thank you for reading this far. I'll be back to promote the game when the release date gets closer. As always, I feel very sad when production is finished and I can no longer meet Suzuka and the other characters.
All that's left now is for everyone to play the game and it will be truly complete! Please give it a try!!

Well then.

So yeah, we're getting an officially licensed translation. Considering Kagura Games has been involved with every single one of his games, it's pretty much guaranteed they'll be the ones in charge.
Absolutely glad that he's against using AI for translations. Keeping the context of such games is THE TOP PRIORITY so I'm glad he supports the idea of a proper translation.
Now to wait on that release.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes