danadana

Aug 5, 2023
how about any alternative free AI translator besides chat gpt is still plausible?
Yes, the only one that close to gpt but even so there is a difference, is with Sugoi Translation, the rest are not even worth reading. Unless you are extremely desperate to play the game now, then you will probably have one with Google Translate in just a couple of hours.

Funabori

Nov 27, 2021
They are both MTL but the quality of GPT turbo is vastly superior to others but of course gpt costs money so if translating the game costs a lot it will have to be financed by Crowdfunding.

but believe me that the difference is very notable and is worth it or someone does a fan translation but is a waste of time because it may take a long time to do it and kagura games will take it to translate
The important thing is the uncensored version.

Reactions: pheno and Salladz

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
if Kagura publisher can Uncesored it I'm sure we can uncensored it too.
haha, yes sure, there is a lot of "uncensored" tool online, but we all hate uncensored, so we never want use any of "uncensored" tool to "uncensored" hentai game, in face, anyone use "uncensored" tool is a big loser and pussy.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
if Kagura publisher can Uncesored it I'm sure we can uncensored it too.
but kagura does not take the images and removes the pixels, the company obtains the original images from the developer uncensored

Because first the image is made without censorship and then they pixelated the image, but I also tell you that the artists know that the genitals are going to be censored, they do not put effort into drawing something that is not going to be seen or will it be censored. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Then you get the uncensored images of the game and you want them to be censored again.

Reactions: JDZX9 and Proutzor1

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
but kagura does not take the images and removes the pixels, the company obtains the original images from the developer uncensored

Because first the image is made without censorship and then they pixelated the image, but I also tell you that the artists know that the genitals are going to be censored, they do not put effort into drawing something that is not going to be seen or will it be censored. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Then you get the uncensored images of the game and you want them to be censored again.
dude, dont tell him that, just let him looking the "uncensored" tool

• Haha
Reactions: danadana

oklololol

Jan 26, 2024
How fast does Kagura translations take usually? Any chances to see it before the end of the year or should I just expect it to come out in 2025?

Clown228

Apr 10, 2020
childish thinking idiot
and if we buy and post it here for you does that mean we are stupid??
But there are people here who can't buy on dlsite, but they will buy in steam, but they want to play right now
it's not worth bothering everyone in one pile, but fuck this guy

Reactions: pheno
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes