Most Palone

Mar 28, 2021
From Cien:

Hello!
This is the last advertisement before the release!

Sold today from 24:00!

It will be sold at "8/23 ( Gold )" (at the moment on Friday)!

It will be sold at 24 o'clock today, about 6 hours left. ( As of 18:00 on the 22nd)

Thanks to you, it has become the number of favorites in the past. thank you very much. It has grown all at once in the last two weeks and has reached the third place in the monthly ranking!

Changed the countdown timer for the home page. ( The last timer was a mystery specification that people overseas would see it in a jet lag...)
Those who have been misunderstood, I'm sorry ( ⁇ ω ⁇ )

About the smartphone version
DL Play Box 【 iOS version 】23 days simultaneous deliveryWill be!

▼operating conditions
RAM: 6GB or more

It will be delivered soon after the Android version!

Even if I get to the Android version, the following operating conditions are23 days simultaneous deliveryWill be!

Please play in Sumaho!

Notice page

You can only draw with After, the last summer vacation.

I just wait!
Every time, I can't sleep on the release date. I'm pounding with fun and tension to play

I've been pretty hard with my favorite heroine's cuckold and situation, but I didn't compromise any scenes and packed up what I wanted to see with this character in this game.

Not to mention Ryuka's NTR event, I'm going to include a lot of scenes like Subheroin's Blooming Sister!

I would be happy if you could play the route you did in your previous work anyway! Thank you for your support and support during the really hard period!

Then! I will announce it when it is released ✨

◆About translated version ◆
The translated version will be released on steam. I don't know yet because there are also publishers' reasons for the time.
⁇ Edition General STEAM provided above. Yuyu Publishing Market availability issues, concrete ⁇ Oshiyo unknown.
The translated version will be leased on steam. We don't know the timing yet because of the publisher's availability.

Most Palone

Mar 28, 2021
From Cien:

Hello!
This is the last advertisement before the release!

Sold today from 24:00!

It will be sold at "8/23 ( Gold )" (at the moment on Friday)!

It will be sold at 24 o'clock today, about 6 hours left. ( As of 18:00 on the 22nd)

Thanks to you, it has become the number of favorites in the past. thank you very much. It has grown all at once in the last two weeks and has reached the third place in the monthly ranking!

Changed the countdown timer for the home page. ( The last timer was a mystery specification that people overseas would see it in a jet lag...)
Those who have been misunderstood, I'm sorry ( ⁇ ω ⁇ )

About the smartphone version
DL Play Box 【 iOS version 】23 days simultaneous deliveryWill be!

▼operating conditions

It will be delivered soon after the Android version!

Even if I get to the Android version, the following operating conditions are23 days simultaneous deliveryWill be!

Please play in Sumaho!

Notice page

You can only draw with After, the last summer vacation.

I just wait!
Every time, I can't sleep on the release date. I'm pounding with fun and tension to play

I've been pretty hard with my favorite heroine's cuckold and situation, but I didn't compromise any scenes and packed up what I wanted to see with this character in this game.

Not to mention Ryuka's NTR event, I'm going to include a lot of scenes like Subheroin's Blooming Sister!

I would be happy if you could play the route you did in your previous work anyway! Thank you for your support and support during the really hard period!

Then! I will announce it when it is released ✨

◆About translated version ◆
The translated version will be released on steam. I don't know yet because there are also publishers' reasons for the time.
⁇ Edition General STEAM provided above. Yuyu Publishing Market availability issues, concrete ⁇ Oshiyo unknown.
The translated version will be leased on steam. We don't know the timing yet because of the publisher's availability.
Well after 5 hours we just need a hero. For now we rest.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
there's any difference between MTL and GPT translation?
They are both MTL but the quality of GPT turbo is vastly superior to others but of course gpt costs money so if translating the game costs a lot it will have to be financed by Crowdfunding.

but believe me that the difference is very notable and is worth it or someone does a fan translation but is a waste of time because it may take a long time to do it and kagura games will take it to translate

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes