neffex12

May 27, 2021
A question friends, in this sequel, how many scenes approximately will there be, will they be more than in the first work, and what costumes will there be?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
A question friends, in this sequel, how many scenes approximately will there be, will they be more than in the first work, and what costumes will there be?
1. We don't know
and 2. It'll release in like a day, just wait until then and get a proper answer

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
I'm being a bit of a nerd and trying to place where exactly on the timeline this game occurs. I played through Yasui's route again (after purchasing and supporting the dev on Steam)- It's still probably my favourite NTR route of all time. I just wish we saaw a bit more corruption/it was longer, especially knowing that the dev spends time on these... Less popular bulls.

Alas, that's the point of the game. Back to the main point, the timeline seems to be:

Scars of Summer After Prologue - A year before the first game.
Scars of Summer Introduction
Now, after this point, each route chooses where it continues on from:

Yasui: After their first time having sex in the love hotel.
Nobaru: After losing all three marbles.
Vagrant: Ryoka not coming to the seaside camp and instead choosing to spend the weekend with the vagrant.
Daisuke: Unclear, but at least after their first sex scene.

To break it down clearly- Scars of Summer After seems to be an expanded remake whilst skipping the original stages of corruption. We don't know what the other paths will start at- But it's fair to assume they'll begin with Ryoka having had sex with the antagonist once.

This means the original game is pretty much necessary playing, as the game suggests. Thankfully, I think what this also means is that the entire game will flesh out Ryoka's corruption for every path- Something which I think was very much needed in some of the paths. I did feel like a lot of the time, just as it was getting good, we'd run out of events and just speedrun to the last day.

Instead, Scars of Summer After seems to be built that each day gives a new and unique event. I also wonder how/what the dev will do with the entire concept of the game. There's no 'saving Ryoka' now. No memories, no end goal of fending off the NTR villains whilst we grind stats and money. Would be interesting to see if he just reverts to a linear corruption path or if we're able to still interfere and attempt to stop Ryoka from being ruined.

Either way, very excited for the game to come out. Will be hard to wait around for the English translation...
wait so does it mean the upcoming game "After" is a year before the first game? I don't get it. So if the Heroine is fucked in "after" uhmmm it doesn't make sense. Can you explain it again?

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
I'm being a bit of a nerd and trying to place where exactly on the timeline this game occurs. I played through Yasui's route again (after purchasing and supporting the dev on Steam)- It's still probably my favourite NTR route of all time. I just wish we saaw a bit more corruption/it was longer, especially knowing that the dev spends time on these... Less popular bulls.

Alas, that's the point of the game. Back to the main point, the timeline seems to be:

Scars of Summer After Prologue - A year before the first game.
Scars of Summer Introduction
Now, after this point, each route chooses where it continues on from:

Yasui: After their first time having sex in the love hotel.
Nobaru: After losing all three marbles.
Vagrant: Ryoka not coming to the seaside camp and instead choosing to spend the weekend with the vagrant.
Daisuke: Unclear, but at least after their first sex scene.

To break it down clearly- Scars of Summer After seems to be an expanded remake whilst skipping the original stages of corruption. We don't know what the other paths will start at- But it's fair to assume they'll begin with Ryoka having had sex with the antagonist once.

This means the original game is pretty much necessary playing, as the game suggests. Thankfully, I think what this also means is that the entire game will flesh out Ryoka's corruption for every path- Something which I think was very much needed in some of the paths. I did feel like a lot of the time, just as it was getting good, we'd run out of events and just speedrun to the last day.

Instead, Scars of Summer After seems to be built that each day gives a new and unique event. I also wonder how/what the dev will do with the entire concept of the game. There's no 'saving Ryoka' now. No memories, no end goal of fending off the NTR villains whilst we grind stats and money. Would be interesting to see if he just reverts to a linear corruption path or if we're able to still interfere and attempt to stop Ryoka from being ruined.

Either way, very excited for the game to come out. Will be hard to wait around for the English translation...
There was no way to save her; you could only either not activate the routes or prevent them from continuing by being with her all the time. There wasn't a challenge of options like in games such as School Days, where one choice changes everything. Although it’s difficult to create a masterpiece like School Days.

Reactions: Salladz

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
wait so does it mean the upcoming game "After" is a year before the first game? I don't get it. So if the Heroine is fucked in "after" uhmmm it doesn't make sense. Can you explain it again?
He said prologue. I cant remember much about the prologue so I can't say for sure if he's right but what he's saying the prologue of "Scars of summer 2" takes place before part 1. Then after the prologue "scars of summer 2" takes place after the heroine fell for one of the NTR guys in part 1.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
In any case, the game will be out soon, very soon.
And then we'll see what it is exactly. A remake, a sequel, DLC, or. What's certain is that the game will be excellent.

Personally, I think the remake is a development.
That is, they will show what was missing in the original.

~KaoriChan

Formerly 'PinkyAstolfo'
May 29, 2018
Why do people care so much when the game is set and whether it will be long or short?
The game is beautiful, the art is too, just masturbate and support devs
Sometimes people deserve "npc fuck game" for a week

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
In any case, the game will be out soon, very soon.
And then we'll see what it is exactly. A remake, a sequel, DLC, or. What's certain is that the game will be excellent.

Personally, I think the remake is a development.
That is, they will show what was missing in the original.
I think it's more like DLC/Add-On it's too similar to the original to be a remake or a sequel.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Why do people care so much when the game is set and whether it will be long or short?
The game is beautiful, the art is too, just masturbate and support devs
Sometimes people deserve "npc fuck game" for a week
There's nothing to talk about until the game comes out.

Reactions: Salladz

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So acording to that countdown website, the game releases in nearly 13 hours. Isn't that the 22nd in Japan? Doesn't it release on the 23rd?

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
It is based on your timezone.
I opened the link again and now says 29 hours. But clicking on the link in the Ci-en page, it says 12 hours and 10 minutes.
I really have no idea when it releases at this point hahaha but I guess when this thread explodes will be the time for sure

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I opened the link again and now says 29 hours. But clicking on the link in the Ci-en page, it says 12 hours and 10 minutes.
I really have no idea when it releases at this point hahaha but I guess when this thread explodes will be the time for sure
Now it is 29 hours for me too with different counting.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
"カウントダウンタイマーを変更しました。(仕様で海外の人はタイムゾーンでズレて表示されていたので) 日本時間を基準としています。
The countdown timer has been corrected. (Because it was misaligned by time zone) Based on Japan time."

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
lol, for a sec in think he just delay 1 more month.

and htf he can wrong about timing anyway, hope he not try to pull some bs.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes