meatyeat

Jan 29, 2022
Oh that's right, his also has a countdown. So no need to stress about the specific date and time for your timezone
View attachment 3943297
The countdown is not accurate since it adjusts to the viewers time zone when it should be static to japan time. Yours is ahead of mine by ~15 hours yet in reality we have the same amount of hours to wait until release. The author stated that it will release the minute it turns into the 23rd which will be in Japan time. This is August 22nd 8-11AM in the US (PDT-EDT). For those wanting to play it the moment it drops, calculate it for your timezone, because in my case, this countdown would have me looking at a 0:00:00 screen for an additional 9 hours.

Aug 13, 2024
I'm being a bit of a nerd and trying to place where exactly on the timeline this game occurs. I played through Yasui's route again (after purchasing and supporting the dev on Steam)- It's still probably my favourite NTR route of all time. I just wish we saaw a bit more corruption/it was longer, especially knowing that the dev spends time on these... Less popular bulls.

Alas, that's the point of the game. Back to the main point, the timeline seems to be:

Scars of Summer After Prologue - A year before the first game.
Scars of Summer Introduction
Now, after this point, each route chooses where it continues on from:

Yasui: After their first time having sex in the love hotel.
Nobaru: After losing all three marbles.
Vagrant: Ryoka not coming to the seaside camp and instead choosing to spend the weekend with the vagrant.
Daisuke: Unclear, but at least after their first sex scene.

To break it down clearly- Scars of Summer After seems to be an expanded remake whilst skipping the original stages of corruption. We don't know what the other paths will start at- But it's fair to assume they'll begin with Ryoka having had sex with the antagonist once.

This means the original game is pretty much necessary playing, as the game suggests. Thankfully, I think what this also means is that the entire game will flesh out Ryoka's corruption for every path- Something which I think was very much needed in some of the paths. I did feel like a lot of the time, just as it was getting good, we'd run out of events and just speedrun to the last day.

Instead, Scars of Summer After seems to be built that each day gives a new and unique event. I also wonder how/what the dev will do with the entire concept of the game. There's no 'saving Ryoka' now. No memories, no end goal of fending off the NTR villains whilst we grind stats and money. Would be interesting to see if he just reverts to a linear corruption path or if we're able to still interfere and attempt to stop Ryoka from being ruined.

Either way, very excited for the game to come out. Will be hard to wait around for the English translation...

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I'm being a bit of a nerd and trying to place where exactly on the timeline this game occurs. I played through Yasui's route again (after purchasing and supporting the dev on Steam)- It's still probably my favourite NTR route of all time. I just wish we saaw a bit more corruption/it was longer, especially knowing that the dev spends time on these... Less popular bulls.

Alas, that's the point of the game. Back to the main point, the timeline seems to be:

Vagrant: Ryoka not coming to the seaside camp and instead choosing to spend the weekend with the vagrant.

To break it down clearly- Scars of Summer After seems to be an expanded remake whilst skipping the original stages of corruption. We don't know what the other paths will start at- But it's fair to assume they'll begin with Ryoka having had sex with the antagonist once.

This means the original game is pretty much necessary playing, as the game suggests. Thankfully, I think what this also means is that the entire game will flesh out Ryoka's corruption for every path- Something which I think was very much needed in some of the paths. I did feel like a lot of the time, just as it was getting good, we'd run out of events and just speedrun to the last day.

Instead, Scars of Summer After seems to be built that each day gives a new and unique event. I also wonder how/what the dev will do with the entire concept of the game. There's no 'saving Ryoka' now. No memories, no end goal of fending off the NTR villains whilst we grind stats and money. Would be interesting to see if he just reverts to a linear corruption path or if we're able to still interfere and attempt to stop Ryoka from being ruined.

Either way, very excited for the game to come out. Will be hard to wait around for the English translation...
Can you imagine a mod that would merge both games? All the events and timelines for each route would be consolidated in a single experience.

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
Pretty sure the game will also have a timeskip and scenes that come after the summer of the first game.
He didn't post anything about that to avoid spoilers.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018

Wait, what about Oyama's route? Am I really the only one who has that one as his favorite?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
The countdown is not accurate since it adjusts to the viewers time zone when it should be static to japan time. Yours is ahead of mine by ~15 hours yet in reality we have the same amount of hours to wait until release. The author stated that it will release the minute it turns into the 23rd which will be in Japan time. This is August 22nd 8-11AM in the US (PDT-EDT). For those wanting to play it the moment it drops, calculate it for your timezone, because in my case, this countdown would have me looking at a 0:00:00 screen for an additional 9 hours.
Doesn't matter, might just be that they tied it to actual steam/platform release timer which will be 23rd for japan and 22 for you. It doesn't have to come out at your specific time zone unless its timezone gated, which releases rarely are.

Bro did a PHD in NTR

I think the demo has the placements of the setting already? I skimmed through it but don't remember it being that complicated. The original is like within this already, you just have the option to skip all that, or just review the scenes to check the remade stuff. I'm just speculating but the demo kind of tells you the options it presents.

View attachment 3945761
Lol this showed up on my X feed too.

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Aaaaaa, . . . So in blog about 1 day 12 h to go.

So maybe it will available in here 2-3 day ? Or maybe faster ?
I mean horny monkeys pirate we been waiting for this for almost forever

Reactions: Salladz
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes