tlee61085

Sep 11, 2023
is there any other content in this game if your romance with ryoko makes it a certain point and you get ntred??

also I love this game so much, can anyone reccomend other games similar??

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
i tried the game and still cant start the scenes anyone got a save to share ?
What exactly do you mean by "start the scenes"?

Because you can't view the scenes in this game as they're happening, you gotta go to Ryoka's diary the next day and click on the heart icons.

And even if you somehow can't do that, all the scenes in a route are unlocked once you complete a route. Viewing the scenes is not required for that.

mac2015

Apr 25, 2022
What exactly do you mean by "start the scenes"?

Because you can't view the scenes in this game as they're happening, you gotta go to Ryoka's diary the next day and click on the heart icons.

And even if you somehow can't do that, all the scenes in a route are unlocked once you complete a route. Viewing the scenes is not required for that.
so i just skip and check her diary ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pokemon9833

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
so i just skip and check her diary ?
Basically. If you're not into the pixel scenes that are there.

Also, some scenes have minor CGs, such as Yasui and Ryoka at the love hotel.

You might need to wait until a scene has triggered to go back to bed, IIRC. So you can't just go wake up --> bed.

mac2015

Apr 25, 2022
Basically. If you're not into the pixel scenes that are there.

Also, some scenes have minor CGs, such as Yasui and Ryoka at the love hotel.

You might need to wait until a scene has triggered to go back to bed, IIRC. So you can't just go wake up --> bed.
that explains a lot i didn't know

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
The only thing i can say about SoS after is i feel like it have less content that it should. I feel like all the chars have less CG than in the previus game. Yeah the sister have a lot more, but Ryoka have less...

4.10 star(s) 67 Votes