alrenk

Mar 19, 2021
she got dicked down just like her sister simple
but at what moment? It was so sudden, during the story we saw Oyama's insistence towards Ryoka about his love interest towards her and then when the village ritual occurred where she had to choose a man, Ryoka finally fell in love with Oyama, on the other hand Saki, simply Without interacting with Oyama she was already in love with him, I didn't understand that part.

Reactions: Daxflame

Proutzor1

Apr 30, 2019
but at what moment? It was so sudden, during the story we saw Oyama's insistence towards Ryoka about his love interest towards her and then when the village ritual occurred where she had to choose a man, Ryoka finally fell in love with Oyama, on the other hand Saki, simply Without interacting with Oyama she was already in love with him, I didn't understand that part.
I'm pretty sure Saki was already the town bicycle before Keita and Ryouka's summer began. There is hint that Saki underwent the same trial with the village customs that Ryouka had to do with Ooyama in the original game but it didn't end well for her. Ryouka was oblivious to Saki daily life but it started way before the beginning of the game. I just wished we learned more about their parents though, we only know that Tajiri was in love with Ryouka's mom who looked just like her but that's it...

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Is Nobuo (brat kid) route worth it? The only reason I see to do it is to unlock everything in the second game, but Idk if I should just skip through it in the second game or do it properly in both

aiden117

May 25, 2020
I believed there contents were missing such as BBC parts. It was a massive letdown in my opinion compared to his previous game. 5/10

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes