Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
remember all.

like over 3 years for this.
I legit don't understand this dude. Just move on from Scars of Summer at this point. You've been hating on this since the beginning lmao. Play something else, brother - this clearly isn't for you.

The game is exactly what it set out to be - an expansion on what happened after the events of the original game.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I legit don't understand this dude. Just move on from Scars of Summer at this point. You've been hating on this since the beginning lmao. Play something else, brother - this clearly isn't for you.

The game is exactly what it set out to be - an expansion on what happened after the events of the original game.
I know right. Like the title is literally there, "After".

Reactions: Kabokle

Daxflame

Feb 4, 2020
Gonna have to be honest, I can't help but be a bit disappointed. Perhaps my expectations were too high. The story is not as good as the original. The artwork is different, but I really don't know if I like it more. Quite a few scenes looks pretty meh and generic. Overall still above average h-game though.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I'm not playing the game until there's a proper translation, I don't want to ruin it for myself. Has there been any word on an official English translation?

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes