Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
disappointment.
this is not a NTR game anymore, just voyeurism with dumb MC

and no even a pure love route
there wont be a pure love route, because that story ends at the first game. This one is a sequel for you to see more after the NTR endings of the first game. Thats why there is no corruption and shits because this is just a continuation of the first game when Ryoka is already corrupted.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
So is there a followup of the good ending aswell ?
Check below

disappointment.
this is not a NTR game anymore, just voyeurism with dumb MC

and no even a pure love route
there wont be a pure love route, because that story ends at the first game. This one is a sequel for you to see more after the NTR endings of the first game. Thats why there is no corruption and shits because this is just a continuation of the first game when Ryoka is already corrupted.
Explain this:

Have we failed Ryoka
ryan-gosling-blade-runner2049.gif

Today we coom, ryokabros. We won.

(Except for me, since I just got notified the game was released and I can't play until the weekend. Fuckin' hell :HideThePain:)
(quoted you cause it fit lol)

Last edited:

Sabehh

Dec 8, 2019
bet you though you sounded real smart when you first wrote it, right?

beijosty

Mar 13, 2018
and there was pure ending love also

and now we just look at whore’s adventure, no more
yep, coomers like new arts, but story in new game total waste

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Imma replay Scars before playing After. Can someone remind me if I can unlock all the scenes in a single playthrough or do you have to lock a single route?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Imma replay Scars before playing After. Can someone remind me if I can unlock all the scenes in a single playthrough or do you have to lock a single route?
You do get locked into a single ending, and that is the only route that opens in the recollection room,

So the most efficient way of clearing the game would be to laser focus on one path each time, screw the other guys, figuratively.

Reactions: Reven23

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
You do get locked into a single ending, and that is the only route that opens in the recollection room,

So the most efficient way of clearing the game would be to laser focus on one path each time, screw the other guys, figuratively.
Thanks. It seems a lot didn't like After because it didn't feel like 'NTR', so they say. I guess the best way to play is to replay the first game then proceed to the sequel

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks. It seems a lot didn't like After because it didn't feel like 'NTR', so they say. I guess the best way to play is to replay the first game then proceed to the sequel
I didn't feel like that was necessary, but to each their own.

Particularly since the translation quality between this right now and the original that has a proper translation does affect the mood a bit.

Reactions: Reven23
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes