QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
my thoughts on this game is that it appears to be a more simple version of the previous with more scenes unlike the last game where the whole town could ride the FMC all at the same time like a bicycle this time its just one at a time which is okay with me another ive noticed is the ART is WAY better this time in terms of NTR content and WAY more in your face now keep in my ive only cleared 4/6 (shota, hobo & fat bastard and other childhood friend) forgot their names but god damn is the cucking stronger in this one especially the shota ending lol seems like he wanted to do more art versus less actual game play elements which is fine will me i just came to fap and fap i have my shit is red now and about to start bleeding lol also enjoying the animated parts was really needed ps also enjoying all the older sister content she needed more love in the original and gets it here again im mot done with the game but ive been gooning since 10am and need to go outside lol

• Haha
Reactions: VeryVexxing

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
It's a good H-game but you can tell he really wasn't passionate about creating it vs the original 4 years ago. I feel the author had lot of plans he wanted to implement and probably did lot of remakes which makes sense with all the delays and cancellations ( ex: what's the point of the heart system if we are just following a pre-determined route? Why create a detailed overworld/map if you are not going to use it? and the early arts being a lot more high quality than the later arts). Also, there is literally 0 buildup and suspense that made the first game great ( just skip day and watch scene) which sucks.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
It's a good H-game but you can tell he really wasn't passionate about creating it vs the original 4 years ago. I feel the author had lot of plans he wanted to implement and probably did lot of remakes which makes sense with all the delays and cancellations ( ex: what's the point of the heart system if we are just following a pre-determined route? and the early arts being a lot more high quality than the later arts). Also, there is literally 0 buildup and suspense that made the first game great ( just skip day and watch scene) which sucks.
Yeah this is sadly a case of a good studio releasing a mediocre game. Kind of like Bioware with Dragon Age 2. Not enough time or maybe the vision wasn't strong enough.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

RedRumble123

Jul 2, 2024
It's a good H-game but you can tell he really wasn't passionate about creating it vs the original 4 years ago. I feel the author had lot of plans he wanted to implement and probably did lot of remakes which makes sense with all the delays and cancellations ( ex: what's the point of the heart system if we are just following a pre-determined route? and the early arts being a lot more high quality than the later arts). Also, there is literally 0 buildup and suspense that made the first game great ( just skip day and watch scene) which sucks.
This game has animations too however I feel they aren't that good as his normal artwork, they look a bit rushed, I like they game but the original was much better imo.

Apr 18, 2024
ya game seems average at best (that was 100% predicted, just read his ci-en posts, he was dreadful working on this game), I just hope the NTR retards dont bother him everyday while he is making tina 2, somestimes the comments were really vile.

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
can i get the last 2 item just by rng? i ve been resetting the gacha many times but never found them
batpen cap
kero kero doll
Ajima Match
profile book
bubble slime
Patch Eye
Bean book riddle
Saki-nee's stockings
smoking cigarette
sticky ball
viblade
Saki-nee's hairpin