ultrapilk

Apr 16, 2023
MTool puts a TrsData.bin file in your game directory that holds the translation data. I'm curious if someone who generated their translation with ChatGPT-3.5 can share that file for others to use. Or maybe MTool doesn't allow that so more people will subscribe to Patreon, IDK

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
People pay for a fucking MTL? Fucking hell
we are talking about a high quality mtl, the game came out today and thanks to the people who have paid for this "mtl shit" you will have this game translated in less than a week if we take into account how long it takes for a fan translation or a kagura release. I have even seen people who hate MTL praise this user's translations.

you can try and compare the mtl with the ai works of this user dazedanon

Aug 13, 2024
A bit disappointed TBH. No corruption = no fun
I've only played Yasui and Daisuke routes so far, and obviously playing the game with sub-par translations isn't the same, but...

Feels like this game misses what made the first one so great. There's no feeling of helplessness, no tension, and it feels like both routes just rehash what happened in the first game's routes.

The dev's decision to remove the main concept of an RPG where you're 'racing' against the other men and instead just select a route and move forward is questionable at best.

However! The CG scenes are pretty great quality. I just wish they were more interesting.

Reactions: botaniq_1

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Well, i was expecting more than just a scene clicker. The sequel, unfortunately, doesn't have same level of anticipation before having sex with other men for first time (what is natural for sequel), and that pretty much dampens the fun of game.
It feels like this game was made in a year or two, like there aren't enough scenes. I understand that animation took a lot of time, but it probably should have been limited a bit in favor of a variety of static scenes.
In the end, imho, sequel definitely doesn't live up to original. :cautious:
it also does not have the same vibe when the whole village is chasing ryoka and several events with different characters happen in a single ingame day

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
In my opinion, just like the original game and the knock offs that came later, aside from very few certain scenes, the game is very lackluster in it's setting and atmosphere and feels very disconnected from itself (especially the NTR part).

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes