IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
Take it as a DLC.

Also, the Yasui route has been my favorite so far. It goes as hard as I wanted it to go the first game. Love it.
I'm kind of disappointed since it doesn't follow up on the corruption of the basketball team that supposedly happened off screen in the original game.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I'm kind of disappointed since it doesn't follow up on the corruption of the basketball team that supposedly happened off screen in the original game.
I mean, who cares about those girls? I prefer the focus on the main girl we all want to see and the sister. The only route that was really underwhelming was the Masaru one imo. It's like a normal couple just fucking so whatever. Im just hoping that the Oyama and vagrant route are as good or better than the Yasui one, it was so good...

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
Do I need to complete a route before doing Oyama's route?
if thats the case, is it normal to have half of the routs unlocked? it seems like the nobuo, daisuke, yasui, and vegrant routes are unlocked, but not the other 2. is it maybe the game copy i downloaded, or is this what the developer intended as the opening starting routes?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
if thats the case, is it normal to have half of the routs unlocked? it seems like the nobuo, daisuke, yasui, and vegrant routes are unlocked, but not the other 2. is it maybe the game copy i downloaded, or is this what the developer intended as the opening starting routes?
Is reading so hard for you? It literally says that its going to unlock until you finish 1 route...

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
Is reading so hard for you? It literally says that its going to unlock until you finish 1 route...
im just trying to figure out the logic of having 4 unlocked out of 7 when your supposed to unlock them through game events. lets just take the nobuo route for example, can you explain why the nobuo starts unlocked and NOT the marasu route for example. ill try super hard to thoroughly read your detailed explanation.

Reactions: centlaure

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
im just trying to figure out the logic of having 4 unlocked out of 7 when your supposed to unlock them through game events. lets just take the nobuo route for example, can you explain why the nobuo starts unlocked and NOT the marasu route for example. ill try super hard to thoroughly read your detailed explanation.
The explanation is that the dev decided to lock those 2 routes until you finished the first one. Also the one at the right is also locked until you finish all of them. Thats it, you're overthinking.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
2 or 3 year ago, can give SoS after 4.5/5

but now, the hype gone, the game feel alike most of ntr game nowaday, lack of gameplay, just go around to see scene, it can be just a dlc at best, 3/5 at best.

hope the ENG translate can make the hype back.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
The explanation is that the dev decided to lock those 2 routes until you finished the first one. Also the one at the right is also locked until you finish all of them. Thats it, you're overthinking.
ok, fair enough. i just didnt understand, it seemed really arbitrary to lock 2 of 6 routes rather then locking 5 and having 1 "starting" route. all my game says about it is "*1 open after clearing the route." which isnt a lot to go off of. i was assuming you start playing the bottom right "past" route, and unlock each route that way, but it was throwing me off that 4 routes where already unlocked.

edit: oh ya, and which one is the "first one" daisuke, nobou, yasui, or the vegrant who doesnt have a name in my "translation"?

mizukinsk

Jul 18, 2020
weird, after my pc shut down because of power outage, when i open the game it doesnt show the old saves and progresses anymore, is there any way to fix this?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
ok, fair enough. i just didnt understand, it seemed really arbitrary to lock 2 of 6 routes rather then locking 5 and having 1 "starting" route. all my game says about it is "*1 open after clearing the route." which isnt a lot to go off of. i was assuming you start playing the bottom right "past" route, and unlock each route that way, but it was throwing me off that 4 routes where already unlocked.

edit: oh ya, and which one is the "first one" daisuke, nobou, yasui, or the vegrant who doesnt have a name in my "translation"?
any route is the first one, just finish one man haha play the game...

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes