danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So, not sure if someone already posted this, but the creator is having a sale for their previous works on dlsite. 90% discount if you buy 2 or more works. English versions for 3 other works, but sadly not for "scars of summer". Here's the link for those interested.

The only game that has not been translated and decensored by Kagura is this one.

if you want to buy, buy them in kagura and will probably speed up the official release of scar of summer after

Last edited:
Reactions: Salladz

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
The only game that has not been translated and decensored by Kagura is this one.

? I meant not available to buy on dlsite. You can buy this game on Steam and Kagura, yes.

I see you added about buying on Kagura directly. Sure, go buy there (y). I just posted because you can get 3 games in english, and the other 2 (in japanese though) at less than 600 yen (4-5 dollars) in total, with the 90% discount. Not looking to antagonize here, just posting for anyone interested.

Last edited:

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
After 2 route clears a dungeon opens with a chest that gives you an item that allows to always know where older sister is from menu. This unlocks another dungeon with a chest to stalk Ryouka the same way, and another dungeon which disables NTR(??? lol). Also has enemies so you kinda can farm sp (but I still recommend editing save tbh). You can enable the items in MC's house (so the left of ryoka's house).

• Wow
Reactions: ktez

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Can someone please tell me how the Saki sister pregnancy events work. The translation tool isn't great and it's hard to understand.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
so apparently i only completed 3 endings in the previous game. though i know ive seen all the endings, i guess they didnt save or transfer properly. anyway, does anyone have a save file for the previous game, so i can start whatever path i want to?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
so apparently i only completed 3 endings in the previous game. though i know ive seen all the endings, i guess they didnt save or transfer properly. anyway, does anyone have a save file for the previous game, so i can start whatever path i want to?
The other routes only open after doing one other other route first.

meatyeat

Jan 29, 2022
finally hes done with this game, cant wait for Scarlet Prison 2...in 3 years...:(
Bro this game took like 5 years and I find myself wondering where those years were actually placed. This is a bit lacking and looks like a scene viewer mod for the original game that was made in a year flat...
Tiina should be easier to program since it actually uses the battle system and is more linear, but 3 years is impossible.
If I had to say, it will take him 1-2 to even look or start making anything Tiina related.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes