danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Hey boys I'm a shallow lurker. I'm also bilingual, and have experience doing professional translations, but it's with medical documentation so I've no experience writing or translating erotica. Are there people who consistently translate this stuff? Or is it usually mtl? I've got nothing to do Sunday so I could try giving it a go. But if there's a reliable guy who usually does it I'll leave it to that fella.
In general, translators tend to choose games that are not going to be chosen by translation companies. Starting a fan translation of this game knowing that Kagura has translated 3 games from this developer is a bit suicidal since a company with more resources, more money and access uncensored images will release a translation of this game in the future

But if knowing this you want to try it, it's up to you.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Lmao real question is, are save/path from the old game import/migratable? (probably not)
According to the notes, the game is like a prequel and an after story, that means that part of this game takes place before Scars of Summers and another part after the events of that game and also says that it adds more cruelty

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
anyone know how to increase the older sister affection?
Gacha near the telephone in the west of the village, get items, present item to her in your house. Items seems to carry over ng+ but idk if affection does. (yeah, it does). Also you need to get all items once to unlock her route.
The left one allows you to sell doubles / apparently stop getting doubles if you give 3 of them to it I think.

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
So, not sure if someone already posted this, but the creator is having a sale for their previous works on dlsite. 90% discount if you buy 2 or more works. English versions for 3 other works, but sadly not for "scars of summer". Here's the link for those interested.

Reactions: Zenzenzenzenzen
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes