KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
It's only 11:23 PM in my time zone. But it's already out, and there's already a download link in here, dang that's super-super-fast somehow i feel bad for downloading it, but who cares anyways, thank you hero, thank you so much for sharing ‍♂

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
man I'd dissapointed if once you start a route the game will lock onto that, i preferred having the possibility to play all the routes at the same time, and whoever has more hearts wins at the end, kinda like a race, that's how i played the last one, race to NTR.
Lmao I tend to enjoy corruption games for the very reason. While I love me the option of a hard earned vanilla path, I want a mutli-path that overlaps with each other and ends with the entire group chat dropping an end-game orgy reward :KEK:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Finished the Nobu path and it was pretty good. Only problems I have with it is that I wish it leaned more on the elder's knowing what she was doing. Also the cell phone seems to be used less than in the first game. Also if you wanted a more face to face scene of the MC getting cucked it happens here.

Reactions: ktez

Unexposed2745

Nov 6, 2023
Hey boys I'm a shallow lurker. I'm also bilingual, and have experience doing professional translations, but it's with medical documentation so I've no experience writing or translating erotica. Are there people who consistently translate this stuff? Or is it usually mtl? I've got nothing to do Sunday so I could try giving it a go. But if there's a reliable guy who usually does it I'll leave it to that fella.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Hey boys I'm a shallow lurker. I'm also bilingual, and have experience doing professional translations, but it's with medical documentation so I've no experience writing or translating erotica. Are there people who consistently translate this stuff? Or is it usually mtl? I've got nothing to do Sunday so I could try giving it a go. But if there's a reliable guy who usually does it I'll leave it to that fella.
This game is extremely popular, someones probably working on it as we speak

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes