WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
so apparently i only completed 3 endings in the previous game. though i know ive seen all the endings, i guess they didnt save or transfer properly. anyway, does anyone have a save file for the previous game, so i can start whatever path i want to?
Old saves has nothing to do with it, some need one route clear beforehand, shadow needs all 6, and Saki needs completing the gachapon

Apr 18, 2024
Bro this game took like 5 years and I find myself wondering where those years were actually placed. This is a bit lacking and looks like a scene viewer mod for the original game that was made in a year flat...
Tiina should be easier to program since it actually uses the battle system and is more linear, but 3 years is impossible.
If I had to say, it will take him 1-2 to even look or start making anything Tiina related.
well the reason it took so long is because he hates NTR and took many breaks + was not motivated.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Bro this game took like 5 years and I find myself wondering where those years were actually placed. This is a bit lacking and looks like a scene viewer mod for the original game that was made in a year flat...
Tiina should be easier to program since it actually uses the battle system and is more linear, but 3 years is impossible.
If I had to say, it will take him 1-2 to even look or start making anything Tiina related.
3 year of bait and 1 year to make game, so i say tina 2 is take 4 to 5 year as well

Reactions: Lewist and Salladz

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Well, i was expecting more than just a scene clicker. The sequel, unfortunately, doesn't have same level of anticipation before having sex with other men for first time (what is natural for sequel), and that pretty much dampens the fun of game.
It feels like this game was made in a year or two, like there aren't enough scenes. I understand that animation took a lot of time, but it probably should have been limited a bit in favor of a variety of static scenes.
In the end, imho, sequel definitely doesn't live up to original. :cautious:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Well, i was expecting more than just a scene clicker. The sequel, unfortunately, doesn't have same level of anticipation before having sex with other men for first time (what is natural for sequel), and that pretty much dampens the fun of game.
It feels like this game was made in a year or two, like there aren't enough scenes. I understand that animation took a lot of time, but it probably should have been limited a bit in favor of a variety of static scenes.
In the end, imho, sequel definitely doesn't live up to original. :cautious:
Take it as a DLC.

Also, the Yasui route has been my favorite so far. It goes as hard as I wanted it to go the first game. Love it.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes