Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
This is what I call disappointment, even the normal ending is better than this shit. So much time closing the routes of all the villains and your reward is ... a scene of confession on the beach? At least get them kissing, or getting married. Not until a sad ending of the drowning protagonist would be funny.
I was really upset by that as well. It never pays off being the good guy

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Anyone else keep selecting a choice when they are just trying to advance the dialog? And the cancellation choice is never clear?

I might have to do something about that.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
thread say 1.01, file download say 1.04

*confused screaming*.

but the op already updated with kg version right? thts the important part.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
thread say 1.01, file download say 1.04

*confused screaming*.

but the op already updated with kg version right? thts the important part.
Yes, someone used the old version number for the filename. The thread said 1.04 this morning until the mods fixed it.

Yes it is the Kagura version.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Glad i waited for the translation, the world is so well done full of of events and interactions,has day/night cycle, amazing ambient sounds - it just feels lived in. The story is basic but the heroine character carries here, i just wanted to find all the interactions and story bits there are.

However playing pure route is playing with fire. Nah i don't really care for MC still , he feels like a ghost. But i do care about the heroine and part of me wishes the game was vanilla or that there would be a decent guy there for her to hook up with :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MBL1418 and greenp

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
How can you see alle the shrine scences? I got locked out after the first night (when she chooses a guy) and can't get in the shrine nor can I see the scenes in the journal

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
How can you see alle the shrine scences? I got locked out after the first night (when she chooses a guy) and can't get in the shrine nor can I see the scenes in the journal
Clear the game and use the recollection room?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
This is what I call disappointment, even the normal ending is better than this shit. So much time closing the routes of all the villains and your reward is ... a scene of confession on the beach? At least get them kissing, or getting married. Not until a sad ending of the drowning protagonist would be funny.
Wedding like in 'Until Her Amorous Body Corrupts'? (Let’s remember last scene after it :sneaky:). Happy ending doesn’t exist for protagonist in Shinachiku games I think.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
No matter the art style, I just can't fathom the actual appeal of dirty ugly fat old bastard(s) which is always one of the main recurring themes in this guy's work. I noticed the same with the last Kagura release of this artist (Tina).

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
No matter the art style, I just can't fathom the actual appeal of dirty ugly fat old bastard(s) which is always one of the main recurring themes in this guy's work. I noticed the same with the last Kagura release of this artist (Tina).
It's the fact that the girl got to such level of degeneracy, to the point where she is willing to do it with an ugly bastard, or that an ugly bastard was able to seduce the girl and she got so corrupted that she let him destroy her, thats the point of an ugly bastard.

Last edited:

Average

Nov 10, 2017
probably i should have post them this when the upload the kagura version
but here are some images from the twitter if someone want them

EgzRqgKWkAAk-Vl.jpg Ehj-tXrWkAAxplS.jpg

you can have them as wallpaper or whatever you like

also i have some icons that i made long ago from this images, let me know if someone even wants them

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. so MTL and a really fugly man.. Who the hell wants to play a game where the guy is so damn disgusting you want to barf seeing him?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes