Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
What game are you talking about?
They're probably taking about Dark Hero Party aka Thug Hero Party which is so tiring to hear how people says that game is so "DePrESsIng" and so taboo it shall not be named or mentioned, I don't even see how it's so depressing and taboo(probably to emotional babies, I guess), actually the only problem I have with the game is how hard some of the bosses are, most of the time it's just simply boring and tedious. I hate the protagonist so much that I don't care about him one bit, if he was to just randomly fall off a cliff from a small breeze of wind, I'll laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
You don't wanna know, it makes people actually depressed because that RPGMs story is so captivating. Another Kagura game
I can handle ntr/netori/netorase (cheating in general) or corruption/degrading stories since those never affected me (i can handle a lot of hardcore fetishes in general actually since i can draw the line betweem real and fiction), ntr is not really my kink (in few stories i have liked it, in most i dont mind) so i dont really care about the ntr aspects, if the game/manga/whatever has good art/animations or has good character desing or has a good story or have other fetishes that im into, i dont mind playing/reading/watching them.

soooo wich game would you be refering to? :unsure:

Reactions: buayas

gwokgwok5000

Jul 1, 2017
They're probably taking about Dark Hero Party aka Thug Hero Party which is so tiring to hear how people says that game is so "DePrESsIng" and so taboo it shall not be named or mentioned, I don't even see how it's so depressing and taboo(probably to emotional babies, I guess), actually the only problem I have with the game is how hard some of the bosses are, most of the time it's just simply boring and tedious. I hate the protagonist so much that I don't care about him one bit, if he was to just randomly fall off a cliff from a small breeze of wind, I'll laugh. :ROFLMAO:
Ah that game i thought it was good tbh lmao

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
oh ok, if thats the game thanks (y) ill check it out.

(probably to emotional babies, I guess)
This is the best way to describe the ppl in h-gaming/h-manga/hentai/others comunities that cry too much about any fetish that they are not into :ROFLMAO:, like literally just learn to be more emotionaly mature and learn to draw the line between fiction and reality or just dont watch/read them :LOL::LOL:

Laz3rus

Nov 14, 2018
In the Game, is there actually a way to get her more towards you, I've basically done all the routes

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I can handle ntr/netori/netorase (cheating in general) or corruption/degrading stories since those never affected me (i can handle a lot of hardcore fetishes in general actually since i can draw the line betweem real and fiction), ntr is not really my kink (in few stories i have liked it, in most i dont mind) so i dont really care about the ntr aspects, if the game/manga/whatever has good art/animations or has good character desing or has a good story or have other fetishes that im into, i dont mind playing/reading/watching them.

soooo wich game would you be refering to? :unsure:
Dark Hero party. You probably already played it. I'm not much of a role player when comes to games so I don't care either but the depression of that game's MC got to me somehow like many others

xort

Jun 1, 2017
In the Game, is there actually a way to get her more towards you, I've basically done all the routes
You start with her already in love with you. You just need to not trigger any events and then do the 4 memories.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Dark Hero party. You probably already played it. I'm not much of a role player when comes to games so I don't care either but the depression of that game's MC got to me somehow like many others
Ironically, how pathetic the protag of that game was had the opposite effect on me. Imos (I think that was his name?) was the saddest fucking loser I had ever seen in gaming. My takeaway was not a sense a kinship, but a relief that I'm no where close to that guy. Walked away from that game somehow feeling better. Catharsis is a doozy.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes