jokuur

May 23, 2019
Here's a quick guide I wrote for the game, its pretty simple, especially now with a partial translation, but it might be useful for some of you.
Also, the true end pretty much mirrors the normal end, the difference is, you can actually choose the confess option so our two protags get together. Like the post above me mentioned, as long as you don't interact with any of the "villains" that have (!) you just need to get to the end and viola you got the "happy" ending.
hey man so ive read ur guide and im doing nobuos route now, like u said kid is blocking the tent, and i cannot go into recollection room to see scenes, to unlock scenes we need to finish each route first or is there a way te peep into the tent somehow or past blocking kid?

ah i apologise i had to use mouse on diary since keyboard doesnt worked

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Some NTR last the entire day. For Oyama, there are a few days that you can find him doing different things with Ryoka depending on the time of day . 9-11 AM at your house eating together, 11-1 PM getting a blowjob in front of his house,etc
he also got the three some in saki room, and if you wait you can see them change the pose (ofc there is no CG for that)

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
hey man so ive read ur guide and im doing nobuos route now, like u said kid is blocking the tent, and i cannot go into recollection room to see scenes, to unlock scenes we need to finish each route first or is there a way te peep into the tent somehow or past blocking kid?

ah i apologise i had to use mouse on diary since keyboard doesnt worked
the number of guys dont know to use the mouse in so high, lol

Reactions: Rub3n

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
WOW, that's really lame, I was expecting the mc to get some in the dlc/update. The fact that they dont even kiss in the good route really shows how much the author doesn't care, tbh.
As the author loves ntr so much, I hope we get to play as the ntr old man in his next game, it's really frustrating having to put so much effort to raise stats to break those crystals to get nothing at the end.
that the fantasy, cause that shit in this game is hard to happen IRL, the only route can happen is the route of daisuke, he ugly but he try hard, not mention he tall and muscle (gay)

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
except the winning in this doesn't do anything. It gives you a cutesy love story where almost nothing happens until the MC confesses to the heroine. The entire meat of the game is in the NTR, so much so that Shinachiku-Castella planned on an after-story for NTR only.
and any chance you got the date for it??? the year or month at least???

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i was really waiting for this game , but to be Honest its let down , literally the MC is nothing he doesn't think or talk and don't do anything i expected this game to be more flashed out have a MC that we can care for ( or not ) he can fuck multi girls , or have good content with the girl but i stopped playing

• Angry
Reactions: greenp and ktez

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
so this game i will be controlling a boy which have a girlfriend that is used by other? or i am controlling the girl and get raped or am i controlling the fat/ugly guy that rape the girl? Which one am i? i dont really like it if i am the one that get ntred but i like it if i am the one that rape. if i am the girl.... well i have to see the comment from other first to see wether i want to play or not. soooo can someone tell me which category am i?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
so this game i will be controlling a boy which have a girlfriend that is used by other? or i am controlling the girl and get raped or am i controlling the fat/ugly guy that rape the girl? Which one am i? i dont really like it if i am the one that get ntred but i like it if i am the one that rape. if i am the girl.... well i have to see the comment from other first to see wether i want to play or not. soooo can someone tell me which category am i?
u like netori, but this game is heavy focused on netorare (mc male, gf is stolen by npcs).
so no, this one is probably not your cup of tea.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
the number of guys dont know to use the mouse in so high, lol
i cant blame these people, mouse is only necessary viewing ryokas diary everywhere else in the game u can play with keyboard so its only natural people think game got bugged than to use mouse

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Can you play as the girl?
Unfortunately no, all the scenes are from the 3rd person perspective, if I recall correctly.

but looking at your post history you might like some parts of succurate. Hit the post in my sig for a link.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes