• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Finished all the routes now. The game clearly assumes you insert yourself into MC. The spying part is certainly well done. But it's not what i look for in NTR - I'm into the girl emotional struggle, the corruption , fear of being found out etc. But there is hardly any corruption, she got none to be faithful too. She is simply lost having her love unreturned and falls for whomever shows her affection. She doesn't care for appearance or material status so her failing for ugly bastards is hardly a corruption. The one route that does have corruption is through blackmail and we don't really get to see much of it as the access to heroine pov is limited.
Very endearing character and just her finding love is a joy to see. In a bizzare way the game was pretty vanilla to me lol.

The route i liked the most was Daiske - the only not ugly bastard? The game describes him as ugly but in scene his face is never shown and his body is muscular. He is basically doing what MC should be doing and is a decent guy, finds job and starts family with the girl.

On the subject of ugly bastards two routes are ub based (+saki) the rest (4 routes) just have that grey skin color. But they don't have fat bellies and their faces are not shown, so the scenes are much more enjoyable.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
the MC can get the girl easy, but he never try to do, and what the point to do it in the fucking last day, the day he move away from her??? it make no sense at all, call the girl to the beach and tell her "i love you", then the next day he move, he think she will wait him return???

for real, I love the art, the NTR story, but the MC is the worst, cant feel anything for him

Average

Nov 10, 2017
the MC can get the girl easy, but he never try to do, and what the point to do it in the fucking last day, the day he move away from her??? it make no sense at all, call the girl to the beach and tell her "i love you", then the next day he move, he think she will wait him return???

for real, I love the art, the NTR story, but the MC is the worst, cant feel anything for him
i guess that's the appeal of NTR him, he doesn't deserve the girl at all

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Finished all the routes now. The game clearly assumes you insert yourself into MC. The spying part is certainly well done. But it's not what i look for in NTR - I'm into the girl emotional struggle, the corruption , fear of being found out etc. But there is hardly any corruption, she got none to be faithful too. She is simply lost having her love unreturned and falls for whomever shows her affection. She doesn't care for appearance or material status so her failing for ugly bastards is hardly a corruption. The one route that does have corruption is through blackmail and we don't really get to see much of it as the access to heroine pov is limited.
Very endearing character and just her finding love is a joy to see. In a bizzare way the game was pretty vanilla to me lol.

The route i liked the most was Daiske - the only not ugly bastard? The game describes him as ugly but in scene his face is never shown and his body is muscular. He is basically doing what MC should be doing and is a decent guy, finds job and starts family with the girl.

On the subject of ugly bastards two routes are ub based (+saki) the rest (4 routes) just have that grey skin color. But they don't have fat bellies and their faces are not shown, so the scenes are much more enjoyable.
true fact, Daiske the story describe him as ugly bastard but he is the decent guy better than all other NPC, im using cheat lifepoint make the ugly guy name oyoka to maximum charm, and somehow ryoka being daiske girlfriend or im playing game wrong because i dont read walkthrough and she let the oyoka guy fucked, that mean she cheating on daiske not the MC LOL.

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
well, if you play 3 or 4 route same time, she will sleep with all of them (the charm only make her choose who spend time on the birthday but you also can choose it for her), so it meant she cheat and ntr lot of guy but not the MC

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
and any chance you got the date for it??? the year or month at least???
literally nothing on it other than his wish to work on it. It might be before or after he finishes Tina 2

In terms of sex scenes ofc but it's still a win. That's enough for NTR. Although in my mind it's a bad thing he's doing just bad routes in after-story. Unless he's planning SoS2 with good end as a base in mind
How is this "bad"? The entire point of the game is NTR. Look at the title: "Scars of Summer". It's about one dumb indecisive kid's journey into having his thicc childhood friend stolen from him in any number of situations because he's a beta. You want the non-NTR scenarios with this artist, play Tina instead, though in that case it's still about two women fighting vs becoming depraved sluts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: greenp

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017

Yep too bad we cannot see the girl's change in appearance, like turning into a gyaru pierced slut or some moral degeneration, brainwashing kind of stuff like we see in every nasty hentai.
And this is one of those rare hentai scenarios where the cuck is insane and torments his wife good shit (y).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
How is this "bad"? The entire point of the game is NTR. Look at the title: "Scars of Summer". It's about one dumb indecisive kid's journey into having his thicc childhood friend stolen from him in any number of situations because he's a beta. You want the non-NTR scenarios with this artist, play Tina instead, though in that case it's still about two women fighting vs becoming depraved sluts.
It's bad cuz NTR feels better if there is a good route in which everything was avoided. Still, it's just a minor flaw as it's just an after story.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
It's bad cuz NTR feels better if there is a good route in which everything was avoided. Still, it's just a minor flaw as it's just an after story.
there isn't only one type of ntr. it's a word that contain a large window of different type of the same fetish.
sure, game with both option and the mechanic of ntr used as a punisment for the player actions are extremely good if well done, but there is also hard ntr games that embrace and enhance the sadistic aspect of ntr (that is a sadistic fetish from the start) that go full on the humiliation path. in those game there isn't normally any happy/vanilla ending or whatsoever good h-event for MC by design.

i can understand why hard ntr games can't be liked, and it's ok everyone have its taste, but still, is a subgenre and have is audience. games like ntrpg series, uroom "thug hero party", basically every works of cli-pick etcc are all hard ntr with barely no real good end or good stuff for MC. this game is way less dark of course, but is still made around only the ntr and humiliation, and the same will be the dlc.

• Red Heart

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
there isn't only one type of ntr. it's a word that contain a large window of different type of the same fetish.
sure, game with both option and the mechanic of ntr used as a punisment for the player actions are extremely good if well done, but there is also hard ntr games that embrace and enhance the sadistic aspect of ntr (that is a sadistic fetish from the start) that go full on the humiliation path. in those game there isn't normally any happy/vanilla ending or whatsoever good h-event for MC by design.
Sure. It's a matter of aproach. For me, those hardcore games are often pretty dull in terms of emotional sadism toward MC when I know game offers no good choices for him. MC being a failure when he can actually win feels good for me. I rarely play good routes but I highly appreciate them. To be frank I also really enjoy if game offers a lot of different options so it's more believable. That's why this game is really good as it offers a lot and that's rare.

• Thinking Face

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I sad for the MC, he got big chance to nail his hot friend, he also got chance to nail the sister, and if he good, he maybe three some both of them, but sadly he not do any of it

Reactions: Average and AwsHen

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
That's odd. What anti-virus are you using? What exactly are they complaining about?

Here's the Virus Total report on the Windows 7-Zip archive:

Here's the Virus Total report on the URL:

As you can see the file is fine, some software has trouble with PixelDrain, but that might be from others uploading malware there.
You don't know how to analyze files. Processing the hash an archive won't reveal anything about the potentially malicious content of said archive. You have to upload the .exe inside the extracted archive to do things correctly.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
You don't know how to analyze files. Processing the hash an archive won't reveal anything about the potentially malicious content of said archive. You have to upload the .exe inside the extracted archive to do things correctly.
First, I'm not sure why you think I sent them a hash. The hash is generated after uploading and is used to identify the file. But let's say you're right. I went and found something malicious as an example.

I'm running Linux so I pulled down Google_Adobe_Flash_Player.exe sounds legit right?

Oh nos. It be a bad file. Okay, so let's put this in a 7-zip archive.

Hey look at that. Not every antivirus will handle this properly, the score is lower, but it does work.

If you don't believe me, please try it yourself, but do be careful.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
They seem to be unusable. Trying to load one of your saves automatically redirects me to the main menu.
They redirect to the main menu because they only contain clear data. That data unlocks the scenes in the recollection room from the main menu.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes