It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
They really need to be more clear with this shit. Theres THREE links; The 1.03.1 then theres another that says update 1.0x ->1.03.1 and then theres another that says unofficial version, can we please just have 1 fucking link that lets us download the damn game. I dont even know what the fuck im suppose to be downloading to play, its just link after link after link. Such unnecessary bullshit.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Not going to read 70 or so posts to find out if anyone answered this but, what does this game have to do with Summer shattering 1.04 which came out before but both games seem identical what are the differences anyone know?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
They really need to be more clear with this shit. Theres THREE links; The 1.03.1 then theres another that says update 1.0x ->1.03.1 and then theres another that says unofficial version, can we please just have 1 fucking link that lets us download the damn game. I dont even know what the fuck im suppose to be downloading to play, its just link after link after link. Such unnecessary bullshit.
That's partially my fault and partially Kagura's fault. Starting from the top we have a Win link that allows you to download the Windows version. This is the full version, uncensored as if you got it from the Kagura store.

The second link is for people who paid for the version on Steam. The Steam version is censored. Those people need the 1.01>1.03 patch to get the full, uncensored version. This is standard for Kagura releases.

The third option is the unofficial patch. This really isn't a patch, it is the full game. That said the mods who update the OP, list it that way. I maintain full change logs, (unlike Kagura) as well as applied some fixes to the game, (eg. hide the splash screens, and a way to take screen shots in game) and compressed assets using the latest technology. This results in the same game at ~1/5th the original size. I also build a JoiPlay package that can be easily imported and played. Click the post in my signature and you can see I've done this with a number of games.

Not going to read 70 or so posts to find out if anyone answered this but, what does this game have to do with Summer shattering 1.04 which came out before but both games seem identical what are the differences anyone know?
This game has had at least 3 different names that I know of. Something about Summer colors, then with the fan translation there was Summer of Shattering.

When Kagura released the game they changed the name again. This happens quite often. For example Furry Eared Girls Never Betray will become Fox Girls Never Play Dirty. They also reset the version number as it is their first version, so you get 1.00, and the uncensored version is 1.01. This is just how they do things.

Reactions: No-Nonon

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
OH GOD DAMMIT

I got baited in with the awesome cover art and was ready for sexy tomboyish girl....

...I mean luckily I fond out it was an ntr before playing jesus christ

And apparently it's not really avoidable and you get nothing from the " good" endings.

Well, oh well. At least I dodged the bullet. Maybe I'll go download some of the sexy cgs, since the cover girl is hot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: greenp and Normone

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I should have also guessed by the title but I'm not even gonna lie,

As SOON literally the SECOND I saw the girl, like, my animal instincts took over,all my blood drained to my "other head" and I completely forgot the name...and like, my name or anything else except tiddy....

I basically "returned to monke" for a moment there :ROFLMAO:

It's like a hungry lion using a hot girl to lure me to his mouth...

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
It's bad cuz NTR feels better if there is a good route in which everything was avoided. Still, it's just a minor flaw as it's just an after story.
There was a good route where everything was avoided... the after game is probably gonna be a short game with a few new things lol.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
and hey since I'm here, I'll leave my two cents. I too vastly prefer an NTR agme where you can fuck the girls normally in at least 1 route, even if it's only 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

first, it lets me kinda "get it out of my system". It's like at least being able to bite your sandwich before throwing it tot he dogs

second it can be cathartic to get revenge on those dudes In at least one case.

third, it's fun to figure out how to "win" the game. Basically think of the NTR...rers as the monster in your standard game

Without the win condition it's just a "getting cucked simulator" which I dont get tjhe appeal of.

But yeah, with that....peace out. Hope the fans enjoy this game a lot

Jul 20, 2019
Yea but how?
There are only a few times where you can actually 'peek' at them, most of the time you interact with the door and you'll get dialogue of Ryoka and the fella getting down n' dirty. Try saving and calling Ryoka during these moments. Half of the time she won't pick up, half of the time she probably has something interesting to say. The only way to really see what happens during an event is to look at Ryoka's diary.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes