S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/
from here page 1? should I downoad from "others' or "unofficial patch"
If you want the version with full size official game version, download the one from "Others" > "Patch 1.0X > 1.03" -> almost 900MB download. You will still need the one that is from version 1.01 (the one that you already have as this one is just an update file)
If you want the one that is unofficial, but compressed to 1/10 of the file size (just under 300MB) with no noticeable loss of quality and has Cheat Menu, download version 1.03.01 from the "Unofficial Patches"

The actual game in both sections is the same.

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
It's a really good game for the genre that it's in. Not a personal fan of NTR, but as far as the corruption of the real MC Saki, it's like a tangential exploration of a lot of possibilities.

Daisuke is clearly the best ending in my mind, but all of the routes have unusual and intriguing aspects to them. The bro works his job, maintains his excitement, is persistent AND ends up with the girl he set his sights on by doing the work and without any trickery. It's great from a free exploration standpoint and also from a spoiler-irific full-save, which is quite rare.

Absolutely fantastic game, that's surprisingly deep, kudos to the programming design and story development imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
okay, I'm back after I left. I'm sorry...

but my searches for new games keep bringing me back here...the game won't leave me alone so....a couple questions

1. I know you don't get any sex scenes(and no kissing or anything either lo) in the good ending, but...how is it besides that? How is the game before the ending? Is whatever time you spend with her pleasant enough? is it still implied she got blackmailed into fucking other dudes still?

Cuz honestly I might just accept my "platonic" just cuz I like the girl so much and then watch sex scenes later

2. On that note, can anyone recommend me a game like this this this exact premise or close to it, but NOT NTR? lol ya know. Staying with your big tiddy tomboy childhood friend while she casually hangs out in swimsuits... Preferably with an artstyle like this, Basically the closest to being an exact copy...just without being kidnapped and forced to copulate with pigs...or whatever happens here

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
As a peace offering for coming back I've got a recommendation of my own for you guys. Funny enough it's ANOTHER game where,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think if you guys lik this game, you should play "kanobitch" if you haven't already. The premise is kinda similar. You meet up with your big tiddy childhood friend. Not a tomboy, but has short hair. The first half of the game is what this game appears to be....

Being a virgin loser cuck pining and simping extra hard for her as you hear about/see the aftermath of(but never see until you do the story from her perspective like this game)

The second half is the MC catching on,

The main heroine is a rarity in ntr. she's pretty smart and, unlike most other spineless Ntr girls, she will actually like dump guys if they abuse her and always saves herself from bad situations, no matter how good the dick is.

Art is AMAZING. Writing is decent. It's english translated. No animations but the scenes are pretty nice. I think if you like this, kanobitch is right up your alley

Reactions: S3vatari0n

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
okay, I'm back after I left. I'm sorry...

but my searches for new games keep bringing me back here...the game won't leave me alone so....a couple questions

1. I know you don't get any sex scenes(and no kissing or anything either lo) in the good ending, but...how is it besides that? How is the game before the ending? Is whatever time you spend with her pleasant enough? is it still implied she got blackmailed into fucking other dudes still?

Cuz honestly I might just accept my "platonic" just cuz I like the girl so much and then watch sex scenes later

2. On that note, can anyone recommend me a game like this this this exact premise or close to it, but NOT NTR? lol ya know. Staying with your big tiddy tomboy childhood friend while she casually hangs out in swimsuits... Preferably with an artstyle like this, Basically the closest to being an exact copy...just without being kidnapped and forced to copulate with pigs...or whatever happens here
Not the same exact premise but Summer Memories or Succumate might be reasonable choices.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thanks for helping man.
Im still a bit confused because I have download the one from mega so I wanted to know if its the uncensored version and also the cheat version which is around 300 MB, what are the cheats exactly?
All the versions on this thread are uncensored. Now, I'm not sure what's in the cheat menu since I've never used it before, but one addition I do know is that you can pause time with the P button in the cheat version.

Have you tried Summer ~Life in the Countryside~ ? It's a different engine, but similar setting and a little bit more compact in terms of scope, but there's no NTR.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
All the versions on this thread are uncensored. Now, I'm not sure what's in the cheat menu since I've never used it before, but one addition I do know is that you can pause time with the P button in the cheat version.

Have you tried Summer ~Life in the Countryside~ ? It's a different engine, but similar setting and a little bit more compact in terms of scope, but there's no NTR.
Cheat menu is a well known plugin, and the changelog links to the GitHub page for it.

Type 1 (not the keypad) to bring it up or dismiss it. You can change things like money, skills, etc.

P for editing time is something I added for this game.

F9 will bring up a menu of switches and variables you can change.

Always save to a new slot before messing with stuff, just in case.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Evil987

May 27, 2018
That's nothing. Try Dark Hero Party. That shit was fucked up.
well, ntrpg2 standard ending is really evil and brutal lol but yeah, thug hero party really ride one of the darkest path of ntr.
but if u really want your heart be crushed in pieces, play 栗pick's games. nanaha and guignol are the epitome of depression, sadness and ntr.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Not the same exact premise but Summer Memories or Succumate might be reasonable choices.
Yeah I discovered those as kinda substitutes, which is one of the reasons I came here to ask if there were any others. If anyone knows any others that would be awesome

And damn no comment about the good ending...is it that bad...? AH dammit at this point I'm willing to give it a try. If it's unbearable I'll just go with my cg plan

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Yeah I discovered those as kinda substitutes, which is one of the reasons I came here to ask if there were any others. If anyone knows any others that would be awesome

And damn no comment about the good ending...is it that bad...? AH dammit at this point I'm willing to give it a try. If it's unbearable I'll just go with my cg plan
Honestly it was more sad than people give it credit for.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh and one last note for "kanobitch" that is pretty neat little twist that I havent seen in any story like this

In the second half, rather than the hero pulling

What really happens is,

It's honestly a fun/clever little subversion. I don't think I've ever seen an NTR pull that twist but it honestly makes a lot of sense when you think about it and a practical loophole

smithyJohn32

Mar 31, 2019
The good ending is only unlocked by having Ryoka (but not her sister) never engage in any sexual activity with any of the six other men she has routes with. If she does, you can only get the normal ending or said characters route, so the happy/good ending is pure love between the two. No blackmail or anything with other dudes for the happy/good ending. It's also not as rewarding to do first and should really be done last after doing the other six stories because there are certain things that happen in game in the happy route that are references to the overall game's mechanics.

Looking at only the CGs in this game is a poor idea. The game is told from two perspectives (MC and Ryoka) and you'll miss out on the MC's perspective of events (which sometimes include CGs not in the recollection room and on map sprite interactions) if you only look at the CGs using a full save.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Oh and one last note for "kanobitch" that is pretty neat little twist that I havent seen in any story like this

In the second half, rather than the hero pulling

What really happens is,

It's honestly a fun/clever little subversion. I don't think I've ever seen an NTR pull that twist but it honestly makes a lot of sense when you think about it and a practical loophole
is this one isn't it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/slut-gir...sluttification-final-jinsei-tsukoudome.18828/

honestly it peak my interest but not enough to try it, i'll check it out with your recomendation

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes