WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The good ending is only unlocked by having Ryoka (but not her sister) never engage in any sexual activity with any of the six other men she has routes with. If she does, you can only get the normal ending or said characters route, so the happy/good ending is pure love between the two. No blackmail or anything with other dudes for the happy/good ending. It's also not as rewarding to do first and should really be done last after doing the other six stories because there are certain things that happen in game in the happy route that are references to the overall game's mechanics.

Looking at only the CGs in this game is a poor idea. The game is told from two perspectives (MC and Ryoka) and you'll miss out on the MC's perspective of events (which sometimes include CGs not in the recollection room and on map sprite interactions) if you only look at the CGs using a full save.
AH very informative. exactly what I needed to know. The extra note about cgs os good to know as well...

I see what you mean about the good route being positive payoff for some of the bad routes but that's precisely why I'd need to di it first. For this type of game....for me, I gotta give ,my soul peace before I watch the girl get destroyed ya know?

Kinda like how you should probably do pacifist before genocide in undertale...though I've seen other people recommend the opposite.

Alright.....I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna download an ntr game willingly...it's for the tomboy tiddies man.

It's for the tomboy tiddies!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
is this one isn't it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/slut-gir...sluttification-final-jinsei-tsukoudome.18828/

honestly it peak my interest but not enough to try it, i'll check it out with your recomendation
...huh.

I guess I should have figured it would be on this site. It's just weird seeing my obscure machine translated japanese trash games on a site like this.

The translated title is pretty funny. "sluttification" but it's a decent translation

I always wondered why japan uses "bitch" like we use "slut"

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
What happens on the days where you skip to that date? (7/29, 8/5, 8/12, 8/14) I don't really notice anything out of the ordinary on those dates

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Honestly, didnt live up to the hype.

I should pre-face by saying that im a fan of NTR where the girl is gradually corrupted until she becomes a walking cock-sleeve but how this game plays out is more akin to a slice of life version of NTR. The world is very static and the only time the Female Lead interacts with it is when she is on a route that has her in a specific area, she is never gradually becoming more of a slut on her own as time goes on which was disappointing.

The routes are all planned out with the potential threats and tbh they are all very generic; spoiled kid/bad boy/old lecher/pity friend/etc. I should also note you cannot see everything on one playthrough which to me is very annoying and tedious, I dont like replaying content even just to see an alternate path. I would have preferred 1 story, all character routes included which culminated in the finale of your choosing or whoever got the most <3

How the game is now, you will see parts of 1 route and parts of another and its all broken up, never cohesive or storyline driven, just pure RNG. Which leads me to my next point the sister, this is actually the best "NTR" in the game if you ask me, it tells the story of Saki's descent into debauchery and you get to see it all unfold day after day, its really well done and thats how I wished Ryoko's played out, I found myself fapping more to Saki because her scenes were hotter and I didnt need to read a damn book just to see what happened that day which bring me to my next topic; The Notebook.

This has got to be the worst way ever of showcasing NTR scenes, I dont want to go to her room and read her diary, thats TOO invasive for a NTR Male Protagonist, the MC should only ever "Hear/Smell/See" the events unfolding, he shouldnt be reading about them, that defeats the whole purpose of the NTR genre, your destroying the mystery by having the girl have a damn diary of all the sexual acts she did that day, conveniently unlocked for the Male Protagonist to take a gander at. You either show the female perspective or the male perspective if you choose to show both you should atleast ALLUDE to something happening like (NTRPG) does with is sound effects, moans, body blocking NPC's,etc. You dont need to have the female leave a diary of what she did, just show her perspective as its happening if the player is in the location of said event (President Yukino).

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Somehow i really liked the saki scene in this game more than ryoko, all of her scene is awesome but sadly she doesn't have an ending even after the threesom scene

Also, is the "after" version of this game already out? or is it still in development?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I dont want to go to her room and read her diary, thats TOO invasive for a NTR Male Protagonist, the MC should only ever "Hear/Smell/See" the events unfolding, he shouldnt be reading about them, that defeats the whole purpose of the NTR genre, your destroying the mystery by having the girl have a damn diary of all the sexual acts she did that day,

You should atleast ALLUDE to something happening like (NTRPG) does with is sound effects, moans, body blocking NPC's,etc.
That's an interesting perspective there. Is that a common opinion that the point of the NTR genre is mystery? The suspense of not knowing but only being able to guess what's going on?

It seems like in a lot of cases we know EXACTLY what's happening. Is this more about the mc specifically, and not the player/viewer?

Is ntr basically the sex equivalent of a murder mystery series to some? if so, then thats a huge change in perspective. I've never heard this before

Out of curiosity What is the difference between the mc "See"ing the events unfolding and reading a diary about it?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So the official (labeled Win on the OP) release is a commercial product with translation by Kagura Games. It it what you might get off steam only with an uncensor patch applied. In most cases these are considered better than fan translations which is what Summer Shattering was. Now that I look at the files I've downloaded the original MTL version was something odd like Broken Summer Colors, so you can see in the name there's an obvious progression of grammar.

Since that is an official release it does not contain the cheat menu plugin.

That all said, I believe in giving people a choice. So I built the unofficial version. There are some advantages to the unofficial version:
  1. Added back in cheat menu (hit 1 to access)
  2. Added Switch/Variable viewer/editor (hit F9 to access)
  3. Added Screenshots in game (hit F6 to take a screenshot at any time, saved automatically in the www/screenshots folder)
  4. Remapped reload from F5 to Shift F5 to make it harder to accidentally reset the game
  5. Increased save slots to 999
  6. Compressed the game assets using the latest technology
    1. Reduced to 1/5th the original size
    2. Minor reduction in quality, it is very hard to tell the difference
  7. Moved popup boxes around to fix overlap
  8. Removed the default from choice boxes that pop up during dialog so you don't accidentally hit enter to advance the dialog and accidentally make a selection
  9. Updated framework
    1. Security fixes
    2. Performance updates
  10. Linux support
  11. JoiPlay package
The downside, is this is not an officially licensed version. Support for the fixes or other issues is dependent on the author of the unofficial version. (In this case me.) Also, you should do your due diligence before downloading and running. Eg. look at who posted, what kind of reputation do they have. Have they done this before?

As with any files you download from the internet you should scan those files with an anti-virus/anti-malware tool.

You can find a link to a post with a list of all the RPGMaker games I've modified in my signature.

ok I see how it is now, I just want to wonder though something why when I try your windows unofficial Melty's Quest actually well all of them they give me performance issues, while when I run the originals with higher gb size data they run smooth?

Is your setup designed for high end computers?

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
That's an interesting perspective there. Is that a common opinion that the point of the NTR genre is mystery? The suspense of not knowing but only being able to guess what's going on?
In my opinion yes, the suspense is the best part, the allusion that everything is fine but in your gut something is "off", why is there "stains" on the floor, why is her face red and why is she sweating and panting so much after taking a walk, why do her clothes look crumpled, etc.

It seems like in a lot of cases we know EXACTLY what's happening. Is this more about the mc specifically, and not the player/viewer?
Its 50/50 I would say, many people like to deny it but 100% the point of NTR is to insert yourself into the MC's eyes. It doesnt make you a "cuck" for liking NTR (Netorare), thats just how Netorare games are best played, but to be fair if you like Netorase then yes that would make you a cuck because Netorase is actual "cuckholding".

Is ntr basically the sex equivalent of a murder mystery series to some? if so, then thats a huge change in perspective. I've never heard this before
Thats a good analogy I suppose, where is she going everyday, who is that guy she is with, why doesnt she want me around during this time, hmm maybe I should look into this but would that be violating her personal space?

Out of curiosity What is the difference between the mc "See"ing the events unfolding and reading a diary about it?
Now this is a big thing, the main character SEEING the events are only ever suppose to happen at the END of the game as the games BIG REVEAL/REVELATION! If the character is reading about their love interests sexual exploits it takes the air right out of any big moment the game hopes to show the player at the end. This would also switch the game to Netorase as well since the MC is willingly ackowledging the events that are transpiring and he isnt doing anything to stop it where as in a typical Netorare game there is the ALLUSION that something is going on but the game should never outright tell you "HEY YOUR FRIEND/LOVE INTEREST IS A SLUT AND HAVING SEX WITH PEOPLE COME SEE!"

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
ok I see how it is now, I just want to wonder though something why when I try your windows unofficial Melty's Quest actually well all of them they give me performance issues, while when I run the originals with higher gb size data they run smooth?

Is your setup designed for high end computers?
Well, I'm upgrading the render and core engine. That said, you're not the first to report that these changes can cause performance issues, especially if you're not able to use a GPU to render things.

Basically it is running on Chrome v89 instead of Chrome v65. I believe that's the cause; however, it could also be the update to PixiJS which is the graphic engine.

I'm going to put together either Alvein or Town of Passion (sometime soon) with the older PixiJS but the newer NW.js. I would be very interested to know if the same performance issue shows up there (which means it is the Chrome update) or not. (which would mean the cause is PixiJS)

Reactions: kcj300 and Shizusan
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone know how to get “Yasui 8”? It goes from 7 to 9 for me and I can’t find how to get that scene.
IDK for sure but this might be one of the special events that occurs only when Ryoka is with you. I think you might have to interact with your fridge with ryoka following you. I can't say for sure though.

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
This is one of the saddest games I've ever played along with boy hero ken i feel so down every time that a try to compleate all routes aside that excellent game . Has someone a full save with all gallery unlocked?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
In my opinion yes, the suspense is the best part, the allusion that everything is fine but in your gut something is "off", why is there "stains" on the floor, why is her face red and why is she sweating and panting so much after taking a walk, why do her clothes look crumpled, etc.

Its 50/50 I would say, many people like to deny it but 100% the point of NTR is to insert yourself into the MC's eyes. It doesnt make you a "cuck" for liking NTR (Netorare), thats just how Netorare games are best played, but to be fair if you like Netorase then yes that would make you a cuck because Netorase is actual "cuckholding".

Thats a good analogy I suppose, where is she going everyday, who is that guy she is with, why doesnt she want me around during this time, hmm maybe I should look into this but would that be violating her personal space?

Now this is a big thing, the main character SEEING the events are only ever suppose to happen at the END of the game as the games BIG REVEAL/REVELATION! If the character is reading about their love interests sexual exploits it takes the air right out of any big moment the game hopes to show the player at the end. This would also switch the game to Netorase as well since the MC is willingly ackowledging the events that are transpiring and he isnt doing anything to stop it where as in a typical Netorare game there is the ALLUSION that something is going on but the game should never outright tell you "HEY YOUR FRIEND/LOVE INTEREST IS A SLUT AND HAVING SEX WITH PEOPLE COME SEE!"

This is interesting

It seems like this aspect mostly applies to games specifically where you can really embody this perspective. Because in other NTR media like hentai anime or doujins I usually see only a few scenarios play out

1. Most of the sex happens off screen with the MC hardly being shown and rarely even wondering what's going on. They may notice something "off" once, IF they even do that.

2. it's a scenario like the girl being raped in front of him, or the couple is being blackmailed, or he tries to save her and gets beaten up

3. The MC usually finds out almost immediately and usually has a breakdown then and there

These kinds of "mystery" scenarios I hardly see outside of games. It could be I just don't watch/read enough ntr

But yes, this mystery aspect seems to be especially emphasized in games Funny enough this aspect is EXACTLY why I can't usually stand NTR in games. That sense of "Wrongness" the suspense, the since of dread, stuff happening off screen that I don't see, etc fuckin kills me. I understand why some find it thrilling. Even I use it as motivation to "Win"(which is why I prefer games with good ending) But it seriously makes me feel awful. Like actually sick

Another reason I think it hurts more in games because a game is about you directly interacting with the world and to experience that fantasy taken from you in real time..

But yeah, this was interesting. I feel like I discovered a whole new angle to this

Last edited:

QuietEnthusiasm

Jan 19, 2020
[...]I understand why some find it thrilling. Even I use it as motivation no "Win"(which is why I oprefer games with good ending) But it seriously makes me feel awful. Like actually sick[...]
Unfortunately, I feel like this is a weak point of the game. Ideally there'd be the possibility to win, despite the game continuously placing boulders in your way and trying to make you fail. The NTR and your failures would constitute a learning experience on your way to the good ending. Trying to figure out why the events come to pass as they do, trying to act against them but failing over and over until you finally get it right, would make a game such as this much more interesting and engaging in my opinion.

As it stands, unless you consciously choose to expose yourself to bad events in this game, you're good to go. I believe this is rather uninteresting and overall feels a bit more like netorase. Still, I'd say shinachiku-castella makes some of the most high quality ntr games out there anyway, and this one's a gem in a sea of mediocrity despite this flaw.

Last edited:
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes