stuffyboo

May 3, 2017
I played through the game first time and got all 4 memories, even though I talked to everyone I tweaked the appeal meter of everyone at the shrine orbs to reach the good ending (they go on a trip, she confesses and stumbles at the beach with mc). But after that, and this is my 4th playthrough, I haven't been able to unlock the 4th memory. I didn't talk to anyone with ! mark, raised my stats, got 3 memories, but at the 4th memory place, where young Ryoka is supposed to be she's not there. You talk to your younger self and there's nobody behind him. Does anybody have any idea what to do here? I also noticed something in each playthrough (where i couldn't get the 4th memory) after my first playthrough. The 3rd memory is cut short and young Ryoka doesn't watch the mc talking to other girls. Is that why I can't see the 4th memory? If thats the case, what would fix it?
i am also unable to do memory4 were you able to fix it?

smithyJohn32

Mar 31, 2019
It might not be possible but you could try raising the stats of Keita at the shrine before the date.
It's not possible to prevent the date with Daisuke. The in game check done to select the option to stop her looks to see if you have more than 5 memories, which is impossible to do, and if you do by chance have more than 5 memories or hack the game to lower that amount, selecting that option just causes the whole scene to replay.

You can't stop Ryoka from going on her date with Daisuke once you reach that point.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Can you win the card game against Nobuo? I tried a ton of times but it seems like if you get close to winning 3 times then you are hard-locked into losing until Nobuo has 3 wins.

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020
In the Daisuke route, when Ryoka is about to go to the appointment and the MC meets her, in her conversation you get the option to stop her, but I can't select it, does anyone know how?
imagen_2021-05-02_185036.png

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
In the Daisuke route, when Ryoka is about to go to the appointment and the MC meets her, in her conversation you get the option to stop her, but I can't select it, does anyone know how?
In official walkthrough sayed that you can't choose "引き止める hold up". I think it's for the ntr's immersive. But you can try to up your affection points and decrease this for Daisuke.

Reactions: zeroajvs

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey, so if i want a " true love " no ntr route , is it true that theres no scene between the mc and his LI ? Thanks

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Hey, so if i want a " true love " no ntr route , is it true that theres no scene between the mc and his LI ? Thanks
Love interest? You will receive a romantic story (with confession in the end). And yeah, there hasn't any sex scene. But I think (and knowing the author) he will return to the city again and she get ntr'ed after all (like her sister in the past).

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Love interest? You will receive a romantic story (with confession in the end). And yeah, there hasn't any sex scene. But I think (and knowing the author) he will return to the city again and she get ntr'ed after all (like her sister in the past).
What a disappointment , thanks for the answer

noveles476

Aug 29, 2020
I need help I get this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And all the time it's like that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also download version 1.03 and it doesn't change at all

I have no idea if I'm missing anything

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes