HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
The creators posted a Ci en update, apparently they released a testing version of the sequel.
Someone can upload it?

Reactions: Surpriz20

smithyJohn32

Mar 31, 2019
:unsure:
Oh wow, this is pretty interesting in regards to some of the content in After. Using a spoiler in case people don't want to know what the screenshots are a picture of since Zigu doesn't reveal them in the post, people commenting on the thread do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YuushaShadow

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
It would be nice if there are some Scene with the protagonist as-well it kinda lame to be the virgin npc hopefully the sequel give us some of it.

• Angry
Reactions: ktez

NiahDaniel

Apr 29, 2019
i use android everytime i download this type of game and used it on joiplay, the file not supported, no .exe format, only folder in rar and zip, make me angry, what did i do wrong?, is this troll or joiplay maker scamming people, i download this type of game 15 time, still have problem, i wasted 27gb of data downloading 15 type game, if this continue, i will suicide myself because of this depression, covid problem, i just want to relief myself, why do this type of person who make this software like to do this to other, if you can't make a software, don't make it, if its not finish don't upload it
Just wanted to say someone already ported this game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Just wanted to say someone already ported this game
So it turns out if you use mobile Firefox to download it messes with the extension.

The file should be a .rga but it will rename it to .zip. JoiPlay won't import a zip file.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
sure Mega
but for some reason i not have textures. Everything is dark except npc
Yeah, I checked the pictures and this is a test version of "After' without new CG. And also you maybe unpacked the original archive without japanese coding because I see unreadable some names of pictures in the folder.

Last edited:

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, I checked the pictures and this is a test version of "After' without new CG. And also you maybe unpacked the original archive without japanese coding because I see unreadable name of pictures in the folder.
oh, maybe
original archive

here is what the author wrote (gt)
It's a short operation verification version, so I wonder how much I should put out ... (; ∀;) As usual, it's a stop, but in the main story, we plan to throw in plenty of eroticism, so if you can support us ………

Last edited:
Reactions: YØx and Surpriz20

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
Scars of summer: After looks interesting, here is what i can understang from the history so far.
-Its a sequel and a interlude to explain some events that were mentioned on the first game
-The game follows the normal ending, where she ends up with a guy when she is an adult
-In a diary it shows events from Ryoka´s life that werent on the first game
-You are Kurosaki, the guy she ends up in the normal ending and his house is on the town when she recalls the name and very little about the guy, they also work together and its another of her chilhood friends just like daisuke and masaru.
-Shows a "new normal ending", where she spends the night with keita (the protagonist of the first game) on the seaside event, where she goes to bed and you cant confess to her or she leaves because they are not like that, but i think its the imagination of kurosaki of what happened because on the diary it shows the normal ending
-Only one H event right now on a bar, i dont know if there are more, the game its not translated obviously, so i maybe missed out something from bad choices due language barries.
-Maybe there will be more NTR on this game, the interface looks similar and because i saw when i paused the game some hearts going to mutiple directions on the "love indicator" that we have for the previous game and the status of interested, in love and want to do it.

Looks promising, its still on very early stages, parts of the map are bugged, for example, the hotel on seaside event gets the florr with the texture of jars intead of the floor, but lets wait, its their third post on the game in theri Ci-en page, the first announced the game and what the story will be, the second was an animation of a guy playing with her boobs on gym clothes, and the third and actual post is this dev version.

Last edited:

NiahDaniel

Apr 29, 2019
So it turns out if you use mobile Firefox to download it messes with the extension.

The file should be a .rga but it will rename it to .zip. JoiPlay won't import a zip file.

Not an official translation

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ive been reading some of the reviews and some comments so for what I understand there are two routes? ntr and love and I can choose which one to play, but someone also said that events are random so now I have doubts

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Ive been reading some of the reviews and some comments so for what I understand there are two routes? ntr and love and I can choose which one to play, but someone also said that events are random so now I have doubts
Not exactly. You can choose a love (/normal) route or one of ntr routes (it’s around 6 of them). It’s not random, after first play and properly read you can understand how all things working or just read official walkthrough (use the thread's search).

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes