D306el

Jan 11, 2019
i dont want to missing another scene or make mutiple save to get all the scene their some game that need make alot save file

Reactions: Joc30

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
I liked this game but I hate that you can only view the scenes after the fact instead of as they're happening.

Voyeurism would'a gone great here imo

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I liked this game but I hate that you can only view the scenes after the fact instead of as they're happening.

That would be good for a different protagonist, but that's counter to the "clueless MC" archetype the dev is going for. He's actually not supposed to know that she's sleeping around until the end because the intent isn't netorase, but full netorare. He's not supposed to enjoy being cucked.

smithyJohn32

Mar 31, 2019

If you go to the location of the scenes as they're happening, you get different events and very rarely some unique CGs. The voyeurism, even if it's mostly just on the map, is one of the key components of the game.

Reactions: zeroajvs

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
i use android everytime i download this type of game and used it on joiplay, the file not supported, no .exe format, only folder in rar and zip, make me angry, what did i do wrong?, is this troll or joiplay maker scamming people, i download this type of game 15 time, still have problem, i wasted 27gb of data downloading 15 type game, if this continue, i will suicide myself because of this depression, covid problem, i just want to relief myself, why do this type of person who make this software like to do this to other, if you can't make a software, don't make it, if its not finish don't upload it

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
i use android everytime i download this type of game and used it on joiplay, the file not supported, no .exe format, only folder in rar and zip, make me angry, what did i do wrong?, is this troll or joiplay maker scamming people, i download this type of game 15 time, still have problem, i wasted 27gb of data downloading 15 type game, if this continue, i will suicide myself because of this depression, covid problem, i just want to relief myself, why do this type of person who make this software like to do this to other, if you can't make a software, don't make it, if its not finish don't upload it
Did you hit the three dots in the upper right hand corner and import the game?

That is for the RGA package in my versions (which are significantly smaller.)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes