Robin717

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a way to see the h scenes on the spot or do i have to wait until i finish the game?
What I mean is that I'm getting the triggers and all but I am getting to the point where she has hearts above her head and is with a dude. Idk what to do but skip time or wonder around so I end up playing for an hour without seeing any action.

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
What I mean is that I'm getting the triggers and all but I am getting to the point where she has hearts above her head and is with a dude. Idk what to do but skip time or wonder around so I end up playing for an hour without seeing any action.
You cant see the actual action, only on some dates she has for example, if she is dating masaru or daisuke, on the days in her diarymarks she is hanging with one those guys, on the evening she will be on her house doing it with whoever she is dating and you will hear her. on other routes you only hear her on the phone or room she is doing it.
to watch the action, go to the recolection room when you finish a route, for example, on yasui route you can see her going to the motel with yasui and by the text you guess whats going on, on the recolection room, you see what happened on her point of view

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You cant see the actual action, only on some dates she has for example, if she is dating masaru or daisuke, on the days in her diarymarks she is hanging with one those guys, on the evening she will be on her house doing it with whoever she is dating and you will hear her. on other routes you only hear her on the phone or room she is doing it.
to watch the action, go to the recolection room when you finish a route, for example, on yasui route you can see her going to the motel with yasui and by the text you guess whats going on, on the recolection room, you see what happened on her point of view
Or, the day after you trigger one of the sex events, go to her room, read her diary and use your mouse to click on a heart. You will see the corresponding event before you finish the route.

Reactions: Robin717

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Scars of summer: After looks interesting, here is what i can understang from the history so far.
-Its a sequel and a interlude to explain some events that were mentioned on the first game
-The game follows the normal ending, where she ends up with a guy when she is an adult
-In a diary it shows events from Ryoka´s life that werent on the first game
-You are Kurosaki, the guy she ends up in the normal ending and his house is on the town when she recalls the name and very little about the guy, they also work together and its another of her chilhood friends just like daisuke and masaru.
-Shows a "new normal ending", where she spends the night with keita (the protagonist of the first game) on the seaside event, where she goes to bed and you cant confess to her or she leaves because they are not like that, but i think its the imagination of kurosaki of what happened because on the diary it shows the normal ending
-Only one H event right now on a bar, i dont know if there are more, the game its not translated obviously, so i maybe missed out something from bad choices due language barries.
-Maybe there will be more NTR on this game, the interface looks similar and because i saw when i paused the game some hearts going to mutiple directions on the "love indicator" that we have for the previous game and the status of interested, in love and want to do it.

Looks promising, its still on very early stages, parts of the map are bugged, for example, the hotel on seaside event gets the florr with the texture of jars intead of the floor, but lets wait, its their third post on the game in theri Ci-en page, the first announced the game and what the story will be, the second was an animation of a guy playing with her boobs on gym clothes, and the third and actual post is this dev version.
sometime I feel ryoka just a whore looking for a reason to have sex with other guys, push her few time and she give everything

smithyJohn32

Mar 31, 2019
Scars of summer: After looks interesting, here is what i can understang from the history so far.
-The game follows the normal ending, where she ends up with a guy when she is an adult
-You are Kurosaki, the guy she ends up in the normal ending and his house is on the town when she recalls the name and very little about the guy, they also work together and its another of her chilhood friends just like daisuke and masaru.
-Shows a "new normal ending", where she spends the night with keita (the protagonist of the first game) on the seaside event, where she goes to bed and you cant confess to her or she leaves because they are not like that, but i think its the imagination of kurosaki of what happened because on the diary it shows the normal ending
-Only one H event right now on a bar, i dont know if there are more, the game its not translated obviously, so i maybe missed out something from bad choices due language barries.
I just finished the demo, and there are somethings about this that can be made a bit more clear or that I think can be expanded upon. I've quoted the relevant parts.

-According to Zigu's blog, normally you will be able to start the game by choosing the route you want to do as there is no common route, just a prologue. There are seven routes, one for each of the six NTR endings along with the normal ending. The demo only lets you see the first two sections of the normal route ending/route 1 and the prologue.

-You start off the game as Keita, the protagonist of the first game, in the prologue. It is sometime in the future after one of the endings of the previous game (based on the final memory in the album, it can only be the True, Normal, Oyama, or Nobuo endings). You get a package that for whatever reason screws with your memories and that's the trigger to start the rest of the game. The demo then goes to start route 1, which is the continuation of the normal ending.

- Route 1 starts off with Keita dreaming about what would happen if he actually confessed to Ryoka in the normal end, only to wake up. After some events, you find out that the current timeline is post normal ending. If you check the emotional tracker menu, you can see that Ryoka is in a relationship/in love with Kurosaki, lost her virginity to him and has had sex with him, and had once slept with another guy named Sekiguchi (whom she now has hate hearts towards). You then control Keita for a bit to see how miserable his current life is only for him to wonder if these memories he has are real after looking through his album again. You then get flung back to the past to where Keita fails to confess and have one last segment of the game where you control Keita before proceeding to the bar scene. In the bar scene, you control Sekiguchi (Keita isn't around as his and Ryoka's life paths have divereged) and see the bar H scene (which is just a map scene) between Ryoka and Kurosaki kissing. The demo ends with Kurosaki taking Ryoka home. Something to note: while Sekiguchi is getting cucked by Kurosaki, he is a bit more alpha than Keita and is still able to kinda get it on with a different girl in the bar scene, and of course will ultimately sleep with Ryoka at some point. Kurosaki is just slightly more alpha and knows Ryoka, so he gets to make out with her.

- The bar scene is indeed the only H scene in the demo, but if you check the school message board channel on your phone during the second Keita segment when he's at the university, you can see a new rather plain CG of the virgin guy and Ryoka on the bus back from the school trip(it's just a photo, no real H).

After playing the demo, the overall game play seems like it may take some influence from the legendary adventure game YU-NO. It has a lot of potential to offer a pretty interesting experience, even if it will ultimately be a short game.

Question. In the Nobuo route. Are you always intended to lose just wondering is all >.<
To get the scenes, you need to lose to Nobuo. If you beat Nobuo (you can win with luck or save scumming), you get points that you can use to unlock memories. If you beat Nobuo three times without having lost three times, you can no longer duel Nobuo and his route ends. If you lose three times and Ryoka becomes his slave, you can still challenge Nobuo for money.

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah, I checked the pictures and this is a test version of "After' without new CG. And also you maybe unpacked the original archive without japanese coding because I see unreadable some names of pictures in the folder.
why is everything black instead of textures and walls?

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Another great game from Shinachiku-Castella!! But IMO it could be better if we could see the CGs when it is actually happening. Also if all routes (NTRs) could be done in one playthrough that would be a plus too.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I download 1.04 before and im here again find 1.03 , what the different?
1.04 it’s a japanese version.
1.03 it’s a kagura version with official translation and uncensored pictures. Kagura versions were created by latest japanese version.

vaxMerstappen

Jan 16, 2021
anyone know how to unlock 4th nobuo scene on ryouka diary ? I follow her on thursday untill I reach his mansion but, the diary dosn't show heart

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
does someone knows if shinachiku castella have a discord where we can talk about the game and future release?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
does someone knows if shinachiku castella have a discord where we can talk about the game and future release?
Nah, he hasn't (I didn't hear). You can find information about future releases in his Ci-en blog. Also you can comment the news in his blog and his twits — he replies almost to all comments. Also he has email, which you can find in his website.

Reactions: gabich69
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes