RPGM Abandoned Scathach's Adventure [v1.0] [Lycra]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
17051472652075621603 (Custom).jpg

Overview:
A short Futa romp in the wood with tentacles, battles, and whatever those multi-colored turds are with the shit-eating grins... slime guys, maybe? I dunno, just fucking download it.
Updated: Feb 5, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- -

NOTE:
Requires free "RPG Maker VX Ace RTP"

cha2_event1.jpg cg1.png boss2.png beware.png slim_boss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
If someone could post a NOPY download link that would be awesome... Because everything else but NOPY keeps crashing my netbook....

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Making a game about the hottest teacher in any mythology and not making it a "train the students" kinda thing is an affront to all things good and right in the world. Even using the Fate/Go design and not making your own for the hottest warrior woman ever is just a waste of potential in a game.
I know I'm bitching needlessly but come on, a opportunity so golden it could be sold for millions and you make this instead? For shame dev, for shame.
I mean I'll probably still try it later or whatever.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
If I had to guess then probably 90+ percent (and I am being positive here) of all titles on F95 will end up abandoned, so what use is playing any of them really? :)
This, and expand it to include the entire modern version of this genre from other places. It's a sad day when even our beloved Eroge is in Early Access.

But, at least this way new people can experience them, and maybe if they have something unique, it can inspire a new series or a "spiritual successor", as is what's happening with LoK Rebirth right now.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
I downloaded since i liked the characters, but it only took me around 15 minutes to complete, i also tried loosing on purpose to see if there where any more h scenes, but that results in game over.
So i only found one scene at the "end" boss, that lasted like ten Seconds, but meh played and even paid for worse.
And thanks for the upload, always appreciated.

Reactions: bas

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
That description :D Only reason i downloaded it.
I never would have noticed that, if you didn't say anything. I usually do read the descriptions, but so many of these games sound so similar (your a guy banging your "Step"-sister, your a guy visiting a friend of the family and everyone wants the D, or pretty much the plot to any Harem Anime) that sometimes I glance by them, immediately to the sample pictures.

Despite hearing people here say the game is very short with no future, the art and that lazy description is amusing enough that I may give it a try.

Reactions: bas

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Why the tag 'NSFW' in the Genre? Like the other games are not and you can play it at Work? :FeelsGoodMan:

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
If someone wants to play abandoned projects, why not giving them the chance?
If I had to guess then probably 90+ percent (and I am being positive here) of all titles on F95 will end up abandoned, so what use is playing any of them really? :)
to stain your display ? i thought that was obvious.
Ok ok you're right... But I'm the only one who still prefer to finish/complete hentai games and not only fap?

U

User_32285

Ok ok you're right... But I'm the only one who still prefer to finish/complete hentai games and not only fap?
Ofcourse, but I have no problems using my fantasy to finish the unfinished ones that I like during daytime fantasies (at work mostly) or in my dreams at night :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
and that lazy description is amusing enough that I may give it a try.
That lazy ass description is the result of the dev not having a description on their Patreon and me not wanting to have to play the game all the way through before uploading. When they don't have one, I write one.

So yeah, lazy ass is pretty much on the nose. :)

Gabriev

Sep 28, 2017
I do not understand this type of lines and caricatures of women's bodies. I admit, I have strange fetishes myself, but something like that? it is not even about abomination, where is the aspect of excitement?
At least I could replace places where I like my fetishes, so someone who likes this type of line can show me their own example?

It bounces me too much to give this game a chance.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I'm the opposite.
I prefer this squishy and elastic artstyle with some curves and complexity to the propotions.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Thoses titties make me think of the Fembots in Austin Powers, or the "I don't remember the name of" the females enemies in Redneck Rampage (same feature as AP) :)