RPGM Abandoned Scathach's Adventure [v1.0] [Lycra]

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Mmm, that game over screen is lovely. :FeelsGoodMan:
Man, it's so heartbreaking that this is abandoned. It even has my favorite H-game premise. Sexy warrior woman getting abused by all manner of creatures. What a bummer. :FeelsBadMan:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
That lazy ass description is the result of the dev not having a description on their Patreon and me not wanting to have to play the game all the way through before uploading. When they don't have one, I write one.

So yeah, lazy ass is pretty much on the nose. :)
Maybe the game was abandoned, because the developer realized that while the lewdness was in their mind and heart, the story wasn't in their soul, and was forced to cast the game aside out of frustration for his project of visual passion not having the words to describe how they truly felt about the characters and the situations they are in.

What I'm basically saying is: you should ask the dude for a job.

Reactions: bas

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
If someone could post a NOPY download link that would be awesome... Because everything else but NOPY keeps crashing my netbook....

Please I really want to download this but I can only download games on this site with NOPY download links, Everything else crashes and corrupts....

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Tentacles and Futas and Succubi, oh my! Looks like some good fun =P. Hopefully there's enough there even though it's abandoned, thanks!

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey Just a question How do you progress though? If you beat fumina You get Gameover But if fumina beats you it gives you the same
That's it. That's the end. There's nothing more to the game.

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
yup here i was happy cus "i dig this kind of art" and i see is only like 15mins long and sadly it's
Abandoned. RIP

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Game was pretty short, yet it had good character models. Sadly forced game over in the end, even without Fumina (I actually got in the end without fumina)