Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WSYMPP

Jan 15, 2022
Server owner here.

No, I didn't.

I paid like 600$ a month just for some joke to be taken out of context.

Have a nice day.

P.Q. Why do you use so many fronts? It's really autistic.

fenrrir

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, the owner said I can share this video.

The LIGHT server had around 700 to 5000+ members but was offline due to the owner shutting it down for a bit for "maintenance".

The server I was on extremely fast and stable, its on 100% of the time.

The admin/mods are chill, really fun.

This server has been up for 5 months, during the previous thread.

The world was recovered later on (via "shutting down the Minecraft server, deleting the current data and replacing it with a previous save and starting it again" according to Viprah).

Everyone on those servers are 18 or older, so you rarely get any drama, just harmless fun such as this.

The basic requirements is 4GB or more RAM.
Download the modpack from #verified
- After this, me and the admin went to bed because it was 5 in the morning.
can i ask if they aded something new to the mod? i would like to know

edit: sorry the trouble

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I think they where asking about the mod, not whatever this server your oging on about it.

Anyway.
Looks like Schnurritv has upgraded their website?

Video dev log:

Post dev log.
Why is the dev of the minecraft sex mod wholesome?...

Last edited:

foxman67

Feb 16, 2023
it wouldn't surprise me if it was microsoft, yuti's kidnap mod was taken down by them, and any server caught using it was straight up blacklisted edit: just saw the thing about being striked, that being said, considering how hard they went after yuti's mod, it'll be interesting to see

Last edited:

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
Some good news from the grapevine:
Reason why he vanished for a while is because his Patreon got DMCA'd by... someone, he was never told who, but they did tell him it was because his mod was paid access only, even though he did post public builds like other Patreon backed games usually do. Common rumor is that it was Microsoft themselves, same thing happened to my thread on Hans' mod for Bedrock, although his Patreon wasn't affected.

He moved to Subscribestar and , the mod will be public builds only now, thanks to a non-german moderator hosting it under their name. I guess we no longer need a thread, unless it's for custom models for the girls. I can't believe he added a customization system this robust to a sexmod out of all things.

Dec 15, 2022
"patreon builds" will have drm which can be easily removed, the creator will have a spaztic meltdown if you tell him this.
Wish I could recorded the conversation about it.
the site has a shady history, same with the dev with the german authorities [previously his website got taken down by them]

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
"patreon builds" will have drm which can be easily removed, the creator will have a spaztic meltdown if you tell him this.
Wish I could recorded the conversation about it.
the site has a shady history, same with the dev with the german authorities [previously his website got taken down by them]
My brother in christ, that was a year ago. He knows this. He swore off DRM and patreon only builds. Let it go.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Some good news from the grapevine:
Reason why he vanished for a while is because his Patreon got DMCA'd by... someone, he was never told who, but they did tell him it was because his mod was paid access only, even though he did post public builds like other Patreon backed games usually do. Common rumor is that it was Microsoft themselves, same thing happened to my thread on Hans' mod for Bedrock, although his Patreon wasn't affected.

He moved to Subscribestar and , the mod will be public builds only now, thanks to a non-german moderator hosting it under their name. I guess we no longer need a thread, unless it's for custom models for the girls. I can't believe he added a customization system this robust to a sexmod out of all things.
I love when this happens. I don't care if it's shitty, and I don't care if I get called a bootlicker for Mojang or Microsoft; they made the TOS years and years ago, and if people don't wanna follow it they should be prepared for the punishment when they get caught. Burn all the paywalled mods to the ground. Break out the donation jar if you want some Minecraft Bucks so bad.
artworks-Af2OohvaSGfqrJ7V-xcrK8w-t500x500.jpg

On a higher note, I do hope he gets good pay from the people who do want to support him. He's basically the only person willing to do this, so I shouldn't be out here biting the hand that feeds. It's just he needs to follow the rules laid out or he's gonna get fucked to oblivion and probably unable to make bank anymore. Haubna fell under the same boat and he's practically doing the same thing now with his Physics mod. I'm not out here saying people should be fucking ruined hand-over-fist if they make paywalled mods (as much as the previous paragraph wants to argue), but I do hope more people get punished for breaking ToS. If literal thousands of mod devs can make their mods free, and just have a tip jar on the side, I don't see why paywalling modders can't just do the same thing. It's practically the best way to skirt around it all since you aren't technically paying for the mod, you just pay to support its development. Plus, there are people willing to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joestar78

oldman137

Feb 18, 2019
Interesting you can have a private subscribestar page instead of a public page. Probably less scrutiny, who knows.

klzhi

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, the owner said I can share this video.

The LIGHT server had around 700 to 5000+ members but was offline due to the owner shutting it down for a bit for "maintenance".

The server I was on extremely fast and stable, its on 100% of the time.

The admin/mods are chill, really fun.

This server has been up for 5 months, during the previous thread.

The world was recovered later on (via "shutting down the Minecraft server, deleting the current data and replacing it with a previous save and starting it again" according to Viprah).

Everyone on those servers are 18 or older, so you rarely get any drama, just harmless fun such as this.

The basic requirements is 4GB or more RAM.
Download the modpack from #verified
- After this, me and the admin went to bed because it was 5 in the morning.
how do i join this server? The heavy modded one

May 11, 2022
Ok, big news. Schnurri has deleted the link to his subscibestar and the link to his site (schnurritv.com) also doesn't work anymore. he still seems to be active on his twitter as he retweeted a fans artwork but he didnt give us any update to the situation right now, so he either gave up or he is working on an alternative to his site

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote