Mod Abandoned SchnurriTV's mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scrawnykath

Jul 29, 2024
yeah honestly i was really put off on doing it as I wasnt sure what would happen if I got caught but i did it cuz I really like fucking around in photoshop and wanted to see if I could recreate photo grain. It took me like 2.5 hours but it was somewhat worth it.
are there custom animations in the server?

TripleTrupee

Mar 4, 2024
yes but most of them are bundled with custom models and for the ones that arent the quality can vary heavily.
I heard there was a discord server full of the custom animations and models made by other people? If so can you give me an invite link and also how do you place the resources into the mod?

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
I have a new PC, I put the mod in the mods folder but every time I try to start the game I get an error and I use the same installation method as on my old PC

edit:
It fixed itself, I have no idea what happened.

Last edited:

ForgorMango

Formerly 'horny14135145131'
Mar 8, 2022
I have a new PC, I put the mod in the mods folder but every time I try to start the game I get an error and I use the same installation method as on my old PC

edit:
It fixed itself, I have no idea what happened.
yeah some mods just fuck your shit up. improper compression i think.

ForgorMango

Formerly 'horny14135145131'
Mar 8, 2022
I heard there was a discord server full of the custom animations and models made by other people? If so can you give me an invite link and also how do you place the resources into the mod?
here ya go. You need to i.d verify though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote